• Hey, Brother •

He was known to be a cruel, merciless and blood-lust creature. Someone who would do anything to achieve his desires and wouldn't think twice before sacrificing anyone who stands in his way.

Muzan's main desire was to live an immortal life.

Because that's all she wanted her to be so.

" I wish you to live a long life, Muzan."

He was born weak, fragile, always on a life support. Muzan hates being weak. Because when you're weak, people would take advantage of you. And he absolutely hates the idea of being used. He wanted to live, to be strong, to be so powerful no one would dare to cross the line with him.

...Had she was still around when he became a demon, he would have turned her into a demon as well, just so they could live together and be happy with each other's company --

Muzan shook his head at the idea.

His sister was the kindest person he ever met. She practically raised him herself, through blood and sweats, she gave him love and protection that he never earned from the others. The idea of turning into a monster that feast on human beings must be disgusting to her.

Muzan was known to do what he wanted. He wouldn't give a damn about others' opinions.

But if was for her, Muzan would make an exception.

The leader of the demons glanced at the clock on the wall, noticing it was time for a meeting with the Uppermoons. There were a few things he need to say, mostly about hearing their reports of getting the Blue Spider Lily. He didn't really have any high expectations with them, since even he couldn't find the lily to immortality.

Disguising in the form of a boy, Muzan sent a signal for Nakime to transport him to the infinity castle, where the Uppermoons must have gathered around already.

_________

" Wha...is that a human?" Daki screeched, pointing at the dangling Fumiko on Kokushibou's shoulder.

Fumiko gaped at the demon woman and looked away, flustered by the sight of seeing too much skin. " I would have said something insulting, but your beauty caught me off guard, so I guess I can just say, hi, I got kidnapped by these weirdos." She gestured to the top three Uppermoon.

Gyutaro looked at Akaza, " I thought it was weird for the three of you to pop out together in the same spot, but it's weirder to see you brought a human girl to the meeting."

" There's been some circumstances." Akaza answered shortly.

Douma excitedly flapped his hand, " Gyutaro-kun! Daki-chan! Come here and sniff her!"

Fumiko grunted and pinched the bridge of her nose. " Why are all of you so obsessed with how I smelled?" She let out a small squeak when Kokushibou pulled her off his shoulders and put her down.

" Behave..." The six-eyed demon ordered, " ...you will meet...the man."

" Ehh? You're presenting that ugly thing to our leader?" Gyukko said, looking at the woman in disgust.

Fumiko raised her eyebrows at the demon. " I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one."

Douma snorted, seeing the offended expression on the Uppermoon 5.

" Why you -- "

" But your pot is really pretty, " Fumiko pointed at the porcelain, " I like the nature patterns, it must be done carefully and with great concentration."

Gyukko paused. He was lost for words. Just a few seconds ago, she insulted his look. And now she compliment his pot.

" What a weird woman." He mumbled.

" Our master will be here soon!" Hantengu trembled, tears dropping from his eyes," If he knows you bring in a human, he will get angry!"

" He has arrived." Nakime announced, playing one note on her biwa and everyone there found themselves in another room, looking up to a higher platform where their master stood.

" Wait -- " she began but soon found Kokushibou's hand pressing behind her head, forcing her to get on her knees and lowering her head.

" Behave." He repeated quietly, not sparing a glance at her.

" No need to push my head down." She mumbled but didn't moved from her spot, due to the enormous dangerous feeling chilling into her bones.

She glanced up a bit, seeing a tiny form of a boy. She noticed the others had gone to their knees as well, and it sudden struck her how odd it was to see a group of unique looking people lowering down their head towards a small child.

" Hmm? What is this?" Muzan noticed the extra numbers among the demons. He took a sniff and his eyes widened. " Who dares to bring in a human to the meeting?"

" My lord," Akaza started, " this woman -- "

" I can explain!" Douma cheerfully cut off Akaza, who threw him angry glare. " So you see, Kokushibou-kun, Akaza-kun and I stumbled across our path tonight, and then we heard a scream and then -- "

" Kokushibou." Muzan turned to look at the Uppermoon 1." Explain your decision on bringing that thing with you."

Kokushibou would have gladly explained everything if it wasn't for Fumiko who seemed to be offended by being called a thing as if she was a nasty object that had no values in the place. She remembered being called that by her husband. And she refused to be called like that again.

Slapping Kokushibou's hand away ( since he didn't put up any strength on pushing her head down ), Fumiko looked up to glare at the boy.

" It's inappropriate to call a living being a thing like a lifeless, worthless object! Have you no manners -- "

She stopped.

And so did Muzan.

Fumiko recognized the boy. A bit of differences here and there, but she recognized the shape of his face and the shape of his eyes...the plump red eyes might seemed lighter than what she used to see but it was definitely him.

" Muzan?"

" Fumiko?"

The Kibutsuji's siblings stared at each other for a moment. Their silence was making the Uppermoons uncomfortable, shifting on their spot as they held their breath, wondering what was happening.

It wasn't until Fumiko realized she was starting to cry that she broke the silence.

This was too unbelievable.

" What is this?" She began to croak out." Is this some kind of a joke?" She looked at the Uppermoons. " I don't even know who you are, what you are, and how the hell I am not scared of you, but if you think it's funny to have someone disguising like my little brother -- "

Her golden eyes widened as she felt herself falling, the floor underneath her had turned into a door and slid open, letting the woman to fall into another room.

Fumiko thought she would slam down on the floor with a heavy crash, but she then felt gentle arms catching her midway. She looked up and noticed the boy before had transformed into a fully grown man, with longer and curlier black hair and strong body.

This man looked like Muzan the last time she's seen him. Only that, he looked healthier, with no traces of sickness on his posture.

" Are you really Fumiko?" Muzan said, his voice shook slightly.

Fumiko stared at him.

She traced her hand on his face. " The last time I see you, you looked like the wind could swipe you off your feet."

Muzan's eyes softened and he immediately embraced the woman in his arms.

" It is you." He mumbled, taking a great sniff on her hair, recognizing the scent he had missed so much. " It is you, nee-san."