A new love

Audri and Gabe broke up eventually. Audri had extreme mixed feelings because she wanted to get back with Gabe more than anything. When Gabe fell in love after six days they broke up, she freaked out and forced herself to do whatever it took to get over Gabe. She wasn't over Gabe, but she did learn to control her feelings for him. She accepted the fact that they were never going to get back together, she learned to try to move on. She had three crushes, but then someone started talking to her on Instagram. His name was Rokee (Rocky), and it was love at first sight. Audri immediately ignored her crushes, and focused on Rokee. She absolutely loved him, and knew that she had to ask him out soon before it was too late. She asked him out immediately when it was time, and she didn't hesitate. After two days of them talking again, and of waiting for his answer, Rokee said yes, and they became a couple. She's happier than ever imagined, and knows that she can never let Rokee go. Rokee is her life now, and the new king of supernatural. It won't be official until he turns immortal, but she is excited to turn Rokee and make him officially hers. Audri loves Rokee more than anything. When she even told Rokee her secret, Rokee didn't care and told her that he would do anything to be with her. She and her friends were so happy that Rokee accepted them, that she was ready to mark Rokee. They're in a long distant relationship, and they're working it all out on how to handle it.