I AM AN ADDICT- SOY UN ADICTO( part uno)

It was getting darker, the sky an ebony black canvas, and moon covered in bleak clouds as the thunder roared, signalling the start of a storm

It was getting darker, the sky an ebony black canvas, and moon covered in bleak clouds as the thunder roared, signalling the start of a storm. I kept up my speed, going as fast as possible in my 6 inch glittery heels. I hoped I'd get to the club before it would rain buckets instead of a light shower but i guess my luck run out when the rain got heavier. I rushed faster, moving my long, uncovered legs at a faster pace while clutching my side as a cramp began to form- I was exhausted.

After walking for fifteen more minutes, I arrived at my destination - the club- panting and heavily breathing from the anaerobic respiration my body experienced. I walked into the club (Velvet Lounge) through the back door reserved for workers only and made my way into my private dressing room: I was one of the highest earners and the crowd fawned over my beauty which I inherited from my deceased Brazilian mother, I miss her a lot unlike the sperm donar, who walked out on us. I guess the club afforded to give me more luxeries than others but in the end I worked my booty off and I deserved it.

When I got into the room, I was greeted with the same velvet red walls and a long floor to ceiling mirror too admire my reflection in. Sliently, I closed the heavy door and began to re-touch my make up before i began to dress in a strapless crimson bra and a matching thong, adding a garter belt to finish. I kept my glittery heels on and completed the look with a spritz of Jimmy Choo perfume. I adored designer brands just as much as I loved sex- sex and the city are my life but other times I wished there was more to my life. Eventhough I don't consider myself a romantic, I still wished someone loved me but dreams don't always come true.

I glanced at my reflection one last time in the mirror before turning on my heels out the door, making sure too lock it behind me so no uninvited guest may enter. I carried on walking until I got to the private rooms. The manager assigned me to one off the rooms yesterday before my shift ended as she wouldn't be available today.

I opened the mahogany door to my assigned room and when I did I almost fainted. It was the stranger who I saw everytime I had a shift at the club. I'd see him stare at me from the corner off my eye when I worked the pole on the center stage. He was the muse in my most dirtiest fantasies. As I lied in my king-sized bed, my mind would drift to his handsome face with piercing blue telescopic eyes. His stubble that i wished to feel in between my silky thighs. Those luscious lips ripe for kissing.

And now here I was standing a metre away from him, feeling naked underneath his burning stare. This mouth-watering sex god in closer range looked even better. He had his legs spread slightly, giving me a peek of the bulge in his pants. The stranger had an amused expression on his face and just as I started to come out from my daydream he spoke,"There's a little bit of drool on the corner of your lips, mami". He flexed his fingers when he spoke, a develish twinkle entering his icy eyes.

I broke out of the spell and looked up at him as my lips began too move, "Uh actually umm I thought that it would be one of the regulars but I don't mind if you're here instead. Should i start?".

My face was heating up as I awaited his response. He smirked, "You may begin when your ready, señorita."
I turned on the music, deciding on Adicto by Prince Royce and Marc Anthony- I've always had a passion for Latin American music, it was in my DNA. I took my stance in front of him and started. I lowered myself onto him, my legs on either side of his thighs and began to grind on him sensually, adding the movemnt of my hips. I dragged my freshly manicured cuticles down his chest, feeling the hard muscle underneath his dress shirt. I got of him and took the pole in front of him. I bent over and gave him a peek of my clothed pussy and peachy ass. Looking over my shoulder, I directed him a flirty smile, staring at his sexy profile in the dimmed lights from under my lashes.
I did a carousel on the pole, moving with the grace of a swan. After performing a couple more fancy tricks, I wasted no time as I got no my fours and crawled sensually on my fours towards the Greek Adonis.

I got of my hands in front of him but still on my knees, and than I spread my knees, teasing him. I rubbed my hands on his bulge, giving him an innocent look as I spoke, "What is your name stranger?

He looked down at me and caressed my cheeck with his calloused hand," My name is Nathaniel but I don't mind if you scream papi instead. Now why don't you tell me your name and not your stage name sugar."
I continued to rub him through his pants, hearing him groan in response, "My name is Victoria but I dont mind if you scream mami. I see you everyday I have a shift, why did you decide to come only now".
He put his hand under my chin and looked deeply into my emeraled orbs," The first time I saw you I was mesmerised and I had to keep coming, you could say I'm an addict for you and your my drug. The gasoline that fuels my engine. Soy un adicto, mami". He chuckled and I responded, "Do you want to go home with me, this time you can touch not only look and I'll get a friend to cover my post."

Nathan answered as he stood up, our hands interwined, "With pleasure, we can take my convertible if you want and wear my jacket if you would like."
Putting both of my hands on his chest I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. Nathaniel's hands slipped around my waist ans the innocent kiss turned into a deep French kiss and both of us moaning in symphony. I pulled away and told him, " I'd like that just let me get my stuff quick". We walked quickly to my dressing room, I slipped on my miniskirt and crop top, taking my handbag and exited the room, locking it behind. Nathaniel was waiting outside and I grabbed his hand when he halted in front of the back door. "It's raining do you want to put my jacket on before you catch a cold", he looked at me with worry. I agreed and we walked to his car, parked at the end of the road.

He opened the door of his Bentley, like a true gentleman, before going too his side and slipping into the drivers seat. We drove in comfortable silence. I watched the way his muscles flexed as he changed gears- my pussy was dripping as if I was a bitch in heat. His side profile was sexy as fuck, I was gonna be fucked nice.
RIP my pussy, aye.
His crisp, black shirt molded perfectly onto his muscled arms which I was excited for him too use.

Impatient, I asked, "Would you be up for a blow job as you drive?" 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Enjoy part uno- I've decided to start writing one-shots so if you have suggestions or request, please put them forward!

Queen Val xx