TCLTO 4

Jungkook smiled to himself as he sat down at his so-called nest

"I'll finally be able to buy food and snacks for you, my hungry stomach" Jungkook says as rubbed his stomach, like how a mother would rub her bump. Suddenly, he imagines how it would feel to have a pup. He smiled at the thought of that, but he's not ready for that. He doesn't have the money to raise a pup, he can't even find himself food, and if he's underweight and carried a pup inside him, the baby wouldn't be healthy. He sighs, he shouldn't be worrying about a pup yet, he should worry about his work tomorrow.

Jungkook gulps as he looked up at the same mansion from yesterday. He was here yesterday, but he's still flustered at how big it is. He's startled at a sudden tap on his shoulder, looking back to be met with the same guy from yesterday.
"What are you doing? Let's go in" Taehyung, from what he had remember, said. Jungkook nodded and followed him. He knew the guy is an alpha just from his scent, and he's handsome, he's sure that the guy probably have a mate already. As they got, it was even bigger. Jungkook thinks he'll faint, he have to clean this house?
"Remember, Jungkook, for food to have yourself alive" He thought and took a deep breath.
"I forgot to tell you, but you'll be staying here... Tomorrow, you can get your things, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook just nodded at everything the older had said.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks, noticing the younger's quietness.
"Y-yeah, sir" Jungkook says, giving his smile. Taehyung nodded and showed him his room.
"This will be your room, you can make it your nest too... Don't worry, I will be away when your heat comes" Taehyung says, Jungkook blushes at that, but nodded.

"Thank you, sir"