003: k. bakugou

KATSUKI BAKUGOU

requested by: @-loudlyspokensorry i took so long, i had a lot going on!

sorry i took so long, i had a lot going on!

LUNCH BUDDIES

HE STARED AT YOU with his crimson orbs fixated on your figure as you were eating your delicious fried prawns. He had been staring at you like this for the past few days during lunchtime, you have no idea what you have done to piss him off, all you wanted was to eat your lunch in peace! What the hell did he want from you!?

Bakugou Katsuki sat right next to you, he was your average high school delinquent (except for the fact that he had good scores unlike a few others in your class) and everyday, for the past week, during lunch break, he would stare at you in cold silence as you ate your lunch.

'Stop looking at me already...' You'd often think, too scared to actually act.

Was it the way you ate? Were you eating like a pig? You loved food so maybe it was because if how much food you were eating? Maybe his mother never taught him that its rude to stare at someone? Either way, this forced habit of his has been bothering you and leaving you self conscious for the past month. It was annoying you and you would've confronted him about it only if you weren't such a scaredy-cat... His booming voice, his wrath and impatience, his mean attitude, everything about him made him overall TERRIFYING to you and nobody judged you for fearing him— almost everyone in class did after all. That green-haired boy Izuku was always being picked by Bakugou for nearly his entire life. Maybe he was... was he planning on picking on you too!?

You were generally quite so you never have gotten yourself involved with him or his shenanigans or his goofy compatriots, in fact, you tried your hardest NOT to irritate him and he sort of appreciated that. He never spoke to you as rudely as he did to the others but at this point it was really pissing you off.

You chewed on your rice and prawns anxiously, hoping that Bakugou wasn't looking at you. You turned your head slowly towards Bakugou and there he was, still looking at you. His face was blank and expressionless, he was neither smiling nor frowning but his eyes gleamed of intrigue, his head was on his desk with his arm sandwiched in between, his arm acting sort of like a cushion for his head. You swallowed the food in your mouth as you turned away from Bakugou's glare. You could practically feel the hair standing up from your nape.

He was in his usual school uniform with his baggy pants and missing tie. His overcoat was quite dirty and his shirt was not fully buttoned either, he probably got into a fight. His dirty blonde hair was sitting sprung up like a pineapple. It sort of looked like a discount mohawk that some five year old tried to make to you but you'd most probably end up dead for saying that.

You parted your lips, wanting to say something but immediately falling silent as you fell short on words. The songs of chirping birds could be heard from outside as the both of you sat silently, you lifted up your chopsticks to take another bite of your food.