Metallix Arrival

No starting Plot for this shit as this one shot and it is only an Idea. Either way, enjoy this thing that was in my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? Pov

"Ugh, what the heck was that."

All I remember was me dying from a stab wound and now I am here in this forest. As I look at myself, I notice that I am some type of robot but it looks very familiar like from a certain series. Then I notice that it says in my robot system that it said something about having all super chaos emeralds in possession. This familiar robot design and this annoying headache with all the chaos emeralds inside of me. I got to be-

Mission

Do whatever to survive and enjoy your second chance.

- by ???

P.S. Think about a certain Mario and Sonic crossover reboot series. There will be slight twists though.

Wait a minute, am I Metallix? That same Metallix was in my favorite sprite animation series. OMG, I love this like this as he is my favorite villain from Smbz and I am his reboot counterpart which in my opinion looked Cooler. (Yes, that was intentional.). Though I feel so different yet it feels so right. These memories from Metallix, also don't belong to me as I can remember so much bloodshed yet it feels so good to see it. Okay, I think I might be a psychopath right now. It is probably because my memories and his memories are combined together now. It feels so weird with this body as I am used to having my normal human body. I hope I can transform back into a human because as much as love this body I still want to eat food and sleep. Though where am I? All I see are some trees and some Hilchruls and that's about it. Wait a minute did I just see Hitchruls? Okay, so I am in this world. I mean I am pretty much unstoppable here as the only one that could be a threat is that Unknown Goddess though it's not like those archons are even close to one of the Chaos Emerald power. 

I remember what one of those did in Sonic Unleashed like moving a whole continent with fast speed. These are also the Super Chaos Emeralds which are even stronger in comparison probably around able to destroy the planet with one of these. I can easily conquer this world, but that is also stupid because sadly there will be always someone stronger than me. Still, I am kinda interested in what time period I am here in Tevyat. Though I will go murder those Hilchruls because I need to get some stress off from this situation. So I went toward the Hilchruls camp to cause the worse war crime ever to them.

Five Seconds later.

Looking at these creatures more closely it was quite interesting how they function as their own society but I ain't here to make friends with them, but more like slaughter them. I see 6 normal Hitcuruls, 2 elemental Hitcuruls, and one Mitachurl with a Rock shield. So It seems like I am in Liyue.

"Hello, there worthless creatures."

They look at me as completely confusing as it makes sense because whoever saw a robot such as me. Also, I notice my voice sound like Cooler which was great.

"I need to blow off some steam and you all seem like great stress relievers."

I went straight first to the first Hitucurl I see and it died in one punch and it was so powerful of a punch that behind it all the trees were gone. The look on their nonvisible faces was there and all I could sense was fear from them.

"Hehe, I thought I suppress my attack to not kill it one shot but either way. It is time to die."