Mr Jeon

Yn POV:-
He is my cousin Jimin,a smile curved on my face !
_________________________________________________________
Jung kook POV:-
Oh yes come in !you are the new boy right introduce your self!
????:-hi my name is Park Jimin ,that's it !
Jungkook :-ohk now go and sit wherever you like .

Jimin:-yes sir*I saw yn so I immediately went to sit with her because she is the only one whom I know ,I could sit anywhere as every girl was calling me but I went to irritate my sista!Jk pov:-*I saw jimin going towards Yn and she was also smiling...

Jk pov:-*I saw jimin going towards Yn and she was also smiling looking at him,obviously I am not jealous (I am )but he could sit anywhere oh I said anywhere he like cool Jung kook!
Yn pov :-
Yn:-yah you!
Jimin :-yes me!I hit her shoulder*
Yn:-why did you came here?
Jimin:-to study obviously!
Yn:-o-oh yes okay!don't irritate me or else I will punch your face and I will make you swipe the floor !
Jimin:-yah chill!now help me and explain everything!
Yn:-after the class .
*woah I can make Mr Jeon jealous by being clingy to jimin I know he doesn't know he is my cousin *
*Class Ends*
Jk POV:-
I was waiting for yn to come and say goodbye and give me her handmade cookies I like it so much but then I saw yn giving it to jimin!yah this new boy is taking my girl!
Yn:-here jimin these are the cookies *smiled *
Jimin:-are you really yn?
Yn:-oh come on come*I held his hand*
Jimin:-shock!
Yn:-Now listen I am going to be clingy with you because I want to make Mr Jeon jealous yes I like him no.I love him but keep your mouth shut !
Jimin:-*processing*whattttttt!!!
Yn:-shshshsh!be slow
Jimin:-*whispers*you like Mr Jeon?
Yn:-yes please help me!
Jimin:-$500 and I will!
Yn:-ah such a bad boy okay !
Jimin:-come on baby!*winks*
Yn:-hehe*winks back*
Lisa:-I am also here BTW it was my plan!
Jimin:-oh you Lisa ?
Lisa:-no I am rose !OFC I am lisa brother*me and jimin know each other but our bond is not good nor I am interested in him and so he *
Yn:-okay lets go to cafeteria and give back my cookies !
Jimin:-yah how rude!
----------------------------------
In cafeteria:-

I love him but keep your mouth shut !Jimin:-*processing*whattttttt!!!Yn:-shshshsh!be slow Jimin:-*whispers*you like Mr Jeon?Yn:-yes please help me!Jimin:-$500 and I will!Yn:-ah such a bad boy okay !Jimin:-come on baby!*winks*Yn:-hehe*winks back*Li...

*we were eating lunch together and taehyung comes to me and says:-

Taehyung:-Yn Mr  Jeon is calling you in his office!Yn:-Me?Taehyung:-no your ghost ,now go

Yn:-Me?
Taehyung:-no your ghost ,now go.
Yn:-okay!guys I'll be back!
Lisa and jimin:-bye !
*I was rushing towards his office and thought why he would be calling me ,I took a breath before knocking.
*knock knock*
Jung kook:-come in!
Yn:-Good M-Morning M-Mr J-Jeon!
Jung kook:-why are you shuttering?
Yn:-oh actually I was running that's why I feel exhausted!
Jung kook:-here*gives water*drink it and come sit here !
Yn:-I did same as he said!
Jung kook :-as I have so much work to do so I want you to fill this attendance sheet of today and here is a file of assignments ,tests ,and chapters tick those things we are done and highlight those which are remaining*I didn't wanted to give her so much work but I wanted her to say away from jimin*
Yn:-(as I have so much work to do so I want you to fill this attendance sheet of today and here is a file of assignments ,tests ,and chapters tick those things we are done and highlight those which are remaining)oh okay sir I will complete it later!
Jung kook:-No no complete it now take a seat and do it right now!
Yn:-okay !*I started doing the work but after few moments I felt a gaze on me so I look up and saw Mr Jeon staring at me*
Jung kook:-I was staring at her admiring all of her beauty ,the way she pays attention, the way she blinks oh my god my heart flutters but then I was interrupt by her !
Yn:-sir do you need something?you are looking at me for.so.long?
Jk:-I was just checking whether you are doing it right or not!*yah Jung kook control*
Yn:-okay sir*butterflies were in my tummy he was looking at me ahhhh!!!!!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey gems💎i know it was short but a lot more is coming. keep watching bye love ya❤🤭