🔥Did You Just Bite Me??🔥

TW; Choking, Biting, heat, BDSM, cock rings, bondage, degradation, and hair pulling.

Story info; Bakugou and Kirishima are married now, both pro hero's. They are each 26 years old, and live in an apartment. They have been married for 6 years so they know each other's limits, everything that happens in completely consensual.

POV; Kirishima

"Kat..." I whined, hugging him from behind and nestling my face in his neck.

I was tired and wanted to go to bed, but the blonde insisted on washing the dishes.

"Let me finish washing up Pebble." He said sternly.

"Please.." I said, my words muffled by his skin.

"Don't be so cute, I'm almost done." He said, unwavering.

I let out a Huff and tilted my head to stare at his neck.

I have an idea.

Smirking to myself, I kissed his neck slowly, testing the waters.

"You won't be able to distract me that easily Eijiro." The blonde said, letting out a low chuckle.

I grinned continued kissing slowly, leaving marks littered on his neck. I finally decided to go for it and bite down firmly, but not enough to hurt him.

He let out a surprised gasp and dropped the plate he was washing into the sink.

"There, now can we go to b-"

I was cut off with Bakugou grabbing my neck and pinning my against the wall. I let out a gasp of air. He grasped firmly, and squeezed. I tapped his shoulder once and he loosened his grip, but still holding me in place.

"Can't you behave for one evening?" He growled, leaning in closer.

POV; Bakugou

I wanted to sleep as well, but I loved hearing him beg.

I purposely scrubbed the plate slowly, teasing him, laughing silently as he began kissing down my neck.

"You won't be able to distract me that easily Eijiro" I chuckled, moving on to the next plate but not quickening my pace.

Suddenly I dropped the plate as I felt him bite down on my neck, sending tingles down my neck straight to my groin.

I didn't pay attention to what he was saying, I immediately put down the brush and grabbed him firmly by the throat, slamming him against the wall.

"Can't you behave for one evening?" I said, leaning in closer, smirking.

"Ah.. S-sorry Kat.. " He whined out, trying to wiggle out of my grasp.

"Oh? What happened to all the confidence you had before? " I said, releasing his neck just to kiss lightly under his ear.

"I-im sorry.. " He panted, grabbing my shoulders for support.

"I think.. You deserve a punishment.. " I smirked against his neck, biting down like he did before, but harder.

"A-ah.. Hah... I'm so-rry... Hah... Ngh.. "
He tried apologizing again through his moans.