ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"A killing game?!" A (h/c) haired girl shrieked, holding onto the arm of the person next to her. 'Ah, look at all them being scared! Their faces are so full of despair!' Obviously, her fear wasn't real at all. But who would be scared of their own killing game?

While watching the other students discuss what they should do, the female looked up. Her heart suddenly began to race and her eyes widened. 'He's... Cute...' He looked perfect to her: His brown hair, his green eyes and his... 'His hopeful expression... It's making me sick... Making me feel...'

"Despair..." She whispered quietly, finishing the sentence that she had started in her thoughts. "Oh, did you say something?" Even his voice seemed filled with hope. 'I hate this...! Hope...?! Hah, this is making me feel so much despair...! He's perfect...! The perfect missing piece of my plan...!'

"Can you hear me?" 'His name is Makoto Naegi, isn't it? He's the Ultimate Lucky Student!' (Y/n) thought, zoned out, her cheeks flushed from all her thoughts about turning this world into despair. But as soon as she saw his hand in front of her face, she snapped out of it.

"Sorry, sorry! What did you say?" "I just thought I heard you say something." Makoto scratched his cheek, smiling. "So, did you say something?" 'Oh no, it seems like I spaced out again!' The girl shook her head, disappointed in herself. "No, I didn't say anything! You must've imagined that!"

"Oh, okay! I'm Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky Student!" He introduced himself. He, of course, didn't know that she already knew every little detail about the students in this room. "It's nice to meet you! My name is (y/n) (l/n)! It's a bit embarrassing but... I forgot my talent..."

Giving the brown haired male a sad look, she shook her head again. "I'm sorry, looks like the passing out made me forget it! I'm such a idiot!" "No no, don't worry about it! I'm sure your talent is really cool." Makoto quickly tried to comfort her, giving her a smile.

"You have a really nice smile! Smile more often for me, okay?" (Y/n) suddenly said, squeezing his arm, which she was still holding onto. "Wh-What?" He certainly didn't expect that, his cheeks becoming a light red. "I said that I want you to smile more often!"

"Well, you don't seem afraid anymore. What's with the sudden change in your behavior?" Another tall male suddenly asked her. 'Oh. He's Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. If he's always paying attention to his surroundings like this, he could be a problem for me. Especially since I just decided to play my own game!'

Widening her eyes, the unknown ultimate looked at Byakuya. "What are you talking about? Of course, I'm calmer than before because I found someone I can rely on, but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid anymore! You can't just judge people like that!"

"I'm not judging you, I simply think that it's weird that you suddenly seem so calm about this whole situation. I don't think we should trust you, for now." The Ultimate Affluent Progeny said, pushing his glasses up and crossing his arms. "St-Stop shouting at Master Byakuya!" A female suddenly said.

'Toko Fukawa, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy. I didn't know she was this obsessed with him! Interesting!' "Hey, let's calm down. There's no need to be so rude to each other. And Byakuya, I'm sure that (y/n) has her reasons!" Makoto said, not aware of how much danger he was in.
❀❀❀❀❀