Nerves

"I still cant believe I left you alone, it tore me down to pieces, she'll never know"

Ian sits wrapped up in a blanket with clothes that hes had on for the last 2 weeks. there's a knock at the door but Ian still in morning doesn't answer. the person knocks again but he still doesn't answer the door. the person opens the door and walks in Ian looks up and sees Irene, his late fiancé Scarlett's sister.

"Oh my god Ian, look at this place and you" he looks around and sees trash everywhere and photos of them laying around. she picks up something and looks at Ian with watery eyes. Ian turns his head knowing she has picked up Scarlett's suicide letter. "whos tear stands are on this" for the first time in 2 weeks Ian spoke very quietly "both of ours".

Irene clears a spot on the couch and sits facing Ian. she grabs his hands "Ian its not you're fault, she was hurting for a while long before you. just remember she's happier now, free from all the pain".

Ian with his raspy voice says "maybe she could have held on if I didn't leave her alone in her hurt, she was trying to cry for help but I was hurting to much to know she was standing right there telling me. I wanted her to know that I cared because I loved her Irene I really did. I'm sorry that I left her all alone" Ian finally letting his feelings out started to cry since the funeral.

Irene leans to hug him "Ian you were hurting too" Ian looks down at the seat hes sitting in remembering this was the seat she sat down in when trying to talk to Ian. Ian goes to the balcony and opens the door and looks up at the sky "I hope you're happy up there Jagiya, I'll be fine eventually. just remember that I love you". He raises the necklace that he gave her on there 1 year anniversary from around his neck and kisses it.

welp hehehehe -jess