chapter one

-Jake POV-

I wake up excited until I remember that I have school today. Then I remember I also have a field trip today and get excited again.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom getting ready for my day.

Aunt may: Wake up boys!

Jake: I'm already up!

Aunt may: Wake up Peter!

Jake: Okay!

I go to Peter's room and pull his blanket off.

Jake: Wake up little bro!

Peter: I'm only younger by 3 minutes.

Jake: The key word is younger. Anyways Aunt may said get up for school.

-Time skip-

I'm on the bus sitting to my crush and childhood friend gwen stacy. I look at her and she smiles at me.

Gwen: What's on your mind?

Jake: Just your beautiful face.

Gwen: Do you really think I'm beautiful? No what am I thinking we're just friends.

Jake: Yeah friends....but I do think you're beautiful.

She smiles at me again and puts her head on my shoulder.

Gwen: Thank you.

We arrive at Oscorp genetics lab shortly after. We get out of the bus and go inside for a tour I don't listen to.

Then a girl I can't remember the name of corrects the tour guide on the number of spiders in a cage.

???: There are only 14 spiders here.

Tour guide: That's odd.

I start looking into cages again and feel something climbing on my hand. I look over and see it's a spider.

Jake: Oh there you are.

I go to pick it up in order to give it to a scientist to put it where it belongs. Before I could reach it, it bit me and ran away.

Jake: That little

Gwen: Is something wrong Jake? You seem irritated.

Jake: It's nothing let's get back to the group.

Gwen: Okay if you say so.

She loops her arm with mine and we start walking.

-Time skip-

Later that night I wake up in a cold sweat breathing heavily. All of a sudden I get this intense burst of pain go through my body. I fall to the floor somehow not waking anyone pulling a blanket on me.

-Time skip-

I wake up in the floor feeling the best I have in my entire life. I look into the mirror and see I have a six pack.

Jake: What did aunt may put in dinner?

-Time skip-

It's been 6 months since I've been bitten by that spider and it was the best thing that ever happened in my life. I became spider-like being able to produce webs from my body and climb walls. I decided to put these newfound powers to a good cause and save people in New York. I don't know how much real good I've accomplished but I try my best.

In the end that's all you can do. Currently I am walking back to the apartment. Peter had something to do after school so I'm alone. I enter the appartment and say hello to aunt may.