Coffe House

Sam's POV

I decided that I would go out and look for a new location for the new music video. I walked all around town trying to find the perfect place but I can't find one, well I might as well warm up and get some coffee. I walked into my favorite cafe, they have absolutely the best coffee and pastries. I walked in the whole place is covered with Christmas decorations, I found a spot and sat down waiting for waitress to come over... Moments later I was greeted with a girl with long curly blonde hair, pale skin and hazel eyes, she's absolutely gorgeous!

"Hi! I'm Marie, what can I get you?" She smiled

"I will just have a hot chocolate please" I smiled back at her, making her blush slightly... Few minutes later she came back with my hot chocolate.

"So you know my name but what's yours?" She questioned me

"Well I'm Samuel but everyone calls me Sam" I smiled at her

"Well Marie when do you get off? I wonder if you could help me with something?" She nodded at me and went to the back room . Few minutes later she came back in her coat and jacket

"I'm actually off now what do you have in mind? I hope you aren't taking me somewhere and hurt me are you?"

She smirked at me and just shook my head and smiled "Well that's a relief so what are we gonna do?"

"Well I was thinking you could help me with finding a new location spot for my groups next music video!" She looked down at her phone and smiled

"I've got the perfect spot! But what's the song?" The funny thing is the boys and I haven't decided which song yet... Oh well I'm gonna pick for us then, I hope none of the guys will care.

"Its a cover of Don't wake me up by Chris brown" a big grin spread across her face, I'd say it's safe to assume that the spot she thought of will work really well.

"Your lucky the spot I thought of will work perfectly!" She grabbed my hand and tugged and brought me up the street. It was an older part of town, that isn't very active you could say...this part is mostly just abandoned but it's doesn't look bad. This area is just out of the way so nobody ever came over here.

"We're here!" She pointed to a brick building. The sign was half fallen off and it had dance slippers on the old sign.

"No offense but a dance studio?"

She just gave me a smirk and pulled me inside, it was surprisingly in good shape. We walked up a set of stairs, part of the room and mirrors, there are three huge widows and in front of them are four tall black pillars. The wall are covered with floor to celling fabric just hanging. It's just what we need to make this video great!

"Well Marie I'd say you found us a great spot" I smiled, she looked back at me with a smile and a nod.

"I'm glad you like the first place, I think that you should have multiple locations..." I gave her a questioning look

"I think it would be best if I just tell you and the other all at the same time. So you all can agree!" I laughed and pulled out my phone

Adam, Simon, Johan:

I'm bringing home a friend you don't know her so be nice and make sure everything is clean! She's gonna help us with Don't Wake Me Up