How you met

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕥-

🄷🄸🄽🄰🅃🄰-

You wanted to surprise your brother and best friend by going to watch them practice.

So you went to the gym they were at and opened the door. There you saw your brother and the others practicing, none of them noticed you yet so you stood there watching them.

Once practice was over you went over to Tsukishima and your brother and tapped their shoulders, causing Tadashi to get startled and Tsukishima raise a brow. When they turned around they saw you with a wide smile.

"Hiya Tsukki and Tadashi!" knowing you were watching Tadashi got embarrassed while Tskishima grinned.

"Y-Y/n! I-I didn't k-know you w-ere coming..." stuttered your brother. You just chuckled when the others walked towards you three, curious as to who you were. Nishinoya, Tanaka and Hinata especially wanted to know who you were since you were very pretty.

Hinata was just staring at you in awe when you noticed him staring, making him turn red. Once everyone was gone, you were left with just Hinata.

"Hi! I'm Yamaguchi Y/n!" you smiled at him as he turned even more red.

"I-Im uhh H-Hinata! Hinata Shoyo!" you smiled once again.

"Well! Nice to meet you Hinata! Well, I have to go, bye!" before Hinata could respond you had left with your brother and Tsukishima since practice was over, leaving Hinata to himself.

🄺🄰🄶🄴🅈🄰🄼🄰-

1 First encounter-

Your first encounter with Kageyama was at Shoyo's first official game against Kageyama's school. The reason why you went to Shoyo's game was because Shoyo asked you a million times to become their small teams manager, in which you agreed to support him.

Once the match was over and everyone was lining up, you and Kagayeama made eye contact for a second before it was broken from Shoyo talking to you about how he is going to beat him the next time around.

1 How you met (officially)-

The first day of school, Shoyo dragged you along with him to the gym so he could bring in his sign up sheet for Volleyball. And to see if you could help out since you yourself knew just as much about Volleyball as Shoyo, maybe more.

When you both entered the gym you both saw Kageyama hitting some balls. You just stared at him, trying to remember where you saw him before when your brother yelled out.

"YOU GO HERE TOO!?" That's when you remember who he was. He was the guy that Shoyo wanted to beat so badly. Kageyama turned to look at him when his gaze then turned to you, making him look even more stunned.

He also remembered you as the cute girl from the year before.

While Shoyo was yelling out about him being in the same school at the 'king', you began to introduce yourself