𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2)

Izuku's POV~
I let out a small sigh as I knock Monoma unconscious after 10 more minutes of his stuck up bratty attitude, not at all going easy on him, flashing a smirk at Nana Chi as she walks over to take him to the infirmary.

Me: Let's get the actual Sports Festival rolling, people!

Auntie Nem: You got it, Izu! First round is the Obstacle Course!

Each student lines up at the start line, getting ready for the buzzer before racing off, my class and I clearing the tunnel to the course in seconds since we knew what we were doing and to expect from each other.

I share a grin with my cousins and brothers as we use half of our Pure speed to race past the 0 point robots from the entrance exams for this year, but not before Sho freezes them while they were unbalanced.

Toya, Sho, Tenko, Toshi and I skid to a stop when we get to the next obsticle, letting out a small groan each when we realise it was the infamous "The Drop", looking at each other before racing across the wires spread from platform to platform all the way to the other side.

Of course, I had a slight advange since I have impeccable balance and Arcane, which prevents me from falling off the wires.

We get to the next obsticle to find it's a minefield of non-lethal mines covering the ground, only noticeable if you have a good eye in order to spot where they are placed.

We begin to nimbly make our way through the field, hearing two sets of explosions coming closer to us, instantly knowing it's our famous Explosive Twins.

I huff out and increase my speed a little, groaning silently when Sho has the same idea, crossing the finish line at exactly the same time to result in a tie.

Sho/Me: Oh, come on! A tie?!

We look at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter, holding our stomachs as we drop on our asses from laughing so much.

Dad: *sigh* Izuku, Shoto. Stop laughing your asses off and make room for other contestants to pass through the gate!

Sho/Me: Yes, Sir!

We head off to the side a little to not be in the way of the others, grinning when our cousins and brothers join us at the same time as Himi and Kat do, chuckling at their expressions and patting them on the shoulder.

Me: *whispers in Kat's ear* You did good, Puppy. Second place with your twin. I'm proud.

Kat: *smiles* Thanks, Izu.

I chuckle softly when Kat hugs me, getting me to hug back and pull Himi into the hug as well, causing her to squeal in surprise and making Kat and I chuckle at her.

Mari: Damn it, guys.

Me: *smirk* What?

Mari: *deadpan* I know what you and Sho did through the minefield, dumbass!

I snicker at her reaction before bursting into laughter again, dodging out of the way of her whack to the head, taunting her by leaning down to her height.

Me: What's the matter, Mari?

Mari: *glares* You're an ass.

Me: *chuckle* I know. Ya still love your favourite cousin.

Mari: *huff* Damn straight.

Our small group chuckles as we then look towards the finish line, seeing the rest of our class file through one after the other, getting me to grin at them all and noticing the entirety of 1B minus Monoma made it through as well.

Kendo: Well, this will be very interesting.

Me: *nod* Sure will. Good luck, you guys.

Kendo: *smile* Thanks, Izuku. We'll definitely be needing it with the entire class of 1A still in.