Georges worst nightmare (1)

Angst

(slight swearing)

Back story: Dream and George have been dating for almost 2 years, and they decided to move in together 6 months ago. Dream still hasn't done his face reveal until George decides to expose him during their live stream on Twitch.

"Dream, I-"

"George, please don't try to use your stupid excuses again, you weren't supposed to post my face reveal picture on Twitter..." - Dream said whilst staring at the Twitch icon and shaking his leg unconsciously.

"I - I.. Dream I'm so sorry, Clay, I didn't think you would mind since you said that you will do a face reveal soon..." Georges voice started shaking.

"I didn't give you a permission to post that picture of me on Twitter. No need to say sorry George, there's no going back now." 

Dreams voice sounded like he was about to kill somebody.

"Dream, what the fuck?! Don't be a pissbaby, it's just a picture. It's just your face. I don't understand why-"

"YEAH IT'S JUST MY FACE, I KNOW THAT. BUT NOBODY GAVE YOU A FUCKING PERMISSION TO POST THAT PICTURE ON TWITTER. YOU HAD ONE JOB, GEORGE, ONE. FUCKING. JOB..." 

Dream was furious. He sat up and started pacing around the room. George stood in the corner of the room, watching Dream. He could feel tears forming in his eyes, and he did his best to hold them. He was trembling. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't even talk. He felt like he had a lump in his throat.

"What's next, Georgie? Exposing our relationship? Come on, tell me."

"NOTHING DREAM, I'M SORRY, OKAY? YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SORRY I AM AND HOW MUCH I REGRET THIS... I- I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ARE YOU MAD?!"

"GEORGE CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP?"

The brunet just stared at him. He couldn't take it anymore. The tears he had managed to hold until now started slipping down his rosy cheeks. He was shaking.

"I'm sorry, Dream..."

"IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN SAY BESIDES I'M SORRY?" Dream mocked his accent.

George bent his head down. He was sobbing. He wasn't strong enough to speak up to Dream. He took his phone and rushed outside the room. The brunet quickly grabbed his jacket, and went outside.

Dream was alone now. He slowly sat on the corner of the bed and started thinking about everything that had happened less than ten minutes ago. "I shouldn't have said those words to him" - he thought. Millions of questions started to appear in his head now. Where's George? Where could he possibly go? Is he okay now? What if he-...

That was enough... The thought of that made him shiver. He couldn't lose George. Not his best friend, his soulmate...

"George was right, I really am a pissbaby..." Dream thought again.

He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed his phone number. George didn't pick up. He tried one more time, and again, and again and again... Still nothing...

"I need to find him as soon as possible..." He stood up abruptly, grabbed his car keys and quickly went outside. He hopped into his car and started driving around the neighborhood.

A few minutes later Dream pulled his phone out of the pocket and texted George.

Georgie <3