CHP: 5

Warnings: Some sexual activity ;) SOME! You pervs. 😂 

You opened your eyes and looked around to see you were in a new room. That was more homey and nice. You sat up and blinked a few times before realizing that Chris took you as his now. And how you were almost killed by his stepbrother Sebastian. You looked down at yourself and you saw how you were in the same clothes as the day at the club.

You got up on your feet and walked around to try and find a dresser of closet but you found nothing. You sighed. You laid yourself back down on the bed closing your eyes. Everything went black and you felt a bit more relaxed. 

Chris walked up the stairs towards your new room but soon you would stay in his. He opened the door and say how peaceful you looked laying there eyes closed and body relaxed. He closed the door and walked up to you carefully caressing your cheek as he set a oversized shirt on your bed with some shorts. For now but he was gonna take you shopping once you woke up. He sat up to leave and you let out a small whimper. Chris looked down at you and kneeled. "One day your gonna love me just like I do babydoll." He whispered while caressing your cheek.

He stood up and walked out of the room going back downstairs where he saw his stepbrother just laying there drugged out on the couch as always. "Sir the car is ready." Bruno said nodding towards Chris and Chris nodded back to him. "I'll be out in a bit." Chris said while grabbing his blazer and a huge wad of cash.

2 Hours Later...

You had woken up already and saw the shirt and shorts to change into. Once you did you walked downstairs looking around and you saw Chris' brother on the couch sleeping. You carefully made your way around trying to find a kitchen in such big of a house. Once you did you opened the fridge and saw milk you pulled it out as well as some plain cereal you poured some into a bowl with a spoon. You got up to sit on the islands chair and you began to eat your cereal.

You heard the door open and you saw Chris and Bruno walk in. Once you finished your cereal you got down from the chair and washed your bowl placing it on the drying rack. You walked out of the kitchen walking through the living room. "Y/n." Chris said loudly. You turned around and locked eyes with him. "Let's go." He said you furrowed your brows. He sighed. "Shopping. I'm getting you new clothes,shoes, and whatever else you need." He said in a calming tone.

You nodded and walked towards him he opened the door for you as you made your way to the black SUV. You sat on the left side of the SUV awhile Chris sat on the right side. He stared down at his phone. You turned to look outside admiring the greenery around the huge house. "It's nice isn't it?" Chris said out of the blue. You looked at him and you nodded. "Y/n? Use your words I'm not going to hurt you Okay?" He said. "Okay." You said in a low whisper.

"Where to?" Bruno asked. "Mall." Chris said. Bruno nodded and began to drive away from the house. You kept looking out the window trying to avoid Chris as much as possible. After a while of pure silence You arrived. You stepped out and saw the huge mall. You both walked in along with Bruno behind the both of you. You took a deep breath in.

"Y/n? Where to?" Chris said. You looked up at him in full nervousness. "Im not sure I've actually never been here before?." You said. He grabbed your waist and led you to the nice boutique across the Gucci store. "Hey Sarah I need your help with my doll here!" Chris said loudly. "Oh of course lemme see her!" She said excitedly. She took you from Chris and looked up and down at you. "Well let's take this big ole shirt off!" She said and you looked at Chris.

You took another deep breath and began to take it off. Chris watched as you did. "Oh wow you have a great body!...?" She said asking for your name at the end. "Y/n!" You said with a small smile. "Oh well what do you like around here huh?" She asked you and you looked around. "How about she tried on a dress first I have a huge party to attend to and she's being my plus one." Chris said. She nodded and led you over to the dresses.

"Well let's try these on!" She said while taking down off the racks. You went into the changing rooms and you looked at yourself in the mirror. It was a nice emerald green colored dress that went down to your ankles and had a long V-neck showing cleavage. You walked out. "Oh wow!" Sarah said. Chris looked up and down at you. He didn't want to show it but he thought you were the gorgeous girl out there.

He wanted to rip that dress off you and fuck you infront of everyone. "How about we try on that dark red one?" You asked pointing at one on the mannequin she nodded and gave it to you. You went back into the changing room putting it on and you had trouble with the zipper. Your arms were too short. "Chris?" You called out. You saw how the curtain opened and he looked at you up and down. "Yea?" He asked. "Can you help me with the zipper?" You asked softly. He nodded.

You felt his cold hands touch your bare back as he moved your hair out of the way. And zipped the dress up. He couldn't hold back and put his hands on your waist looking at you In the mirror. He nuzzled his head into your neck. You shivered as you felt his breath on your neck. "You look gorgeous babydoll." He whispered huskily. His hands on your waist got tighter. He looked up and down at you. You began to feel a bit more comfortable. "How bout we go to Victorias Secret next? Hmm?" He whispered deeply into your ear.

"Okay." You said while looking up and down at your dress and you loved it you loved how it was tight on your waist showing all the right curves. And the right amount of cleavage too. You loved it. "I like it." You said. "Me too babydoll. How about you take it off and let me see your pretty tits hmm?" He said and you couldn't take it you let him peel your dress of and he began to suck on your breasts. Once he pulled back you had a red spot on the bottom of your left breast. God was he intoxicating. But you couldn't lie you loved it. And so did he.