Chapter 4 - Hospital (Final?)

The next thing Max see's is a white room, "Am a dead?" He mumbled to himself. Suddenly a small body wrapped their hands around Max, Nikki? He looked out the window and noticed it was about 6PM now. "Max, you're awake?" an annoying voice asks, it was David of course. Max noticed he didn't have his binder on. After a couple minutes of asking questions David and Nikki are asked to leave for the night. Nikki tried to attack one of the nurses when she was forced to leave, but still ended up going. Then it was a night of silence, Max admitted that he didn't like the silence, he was used to the talking of all the campers, no matter how annoying it was.

The next morning he ate something that wasn't actual garbage, so he was fine with staying in the hospital. After he ate, one of the nurses said he had a visitor, but he thought it would have been Neil or someone else. He was shocked when he saw who came in the door. A woman with pretty Mocha skin and short curly black hair walked in. She was wearing red lipstick and casual cloths. Max stared in shock, was it actually her?

"Max!" the woman said as she wrapped her arms around Max. "Uh, hey mom?" Max said, he was a bit overwhelmed. The lady was crying, happy tear of course. "I missed you so much!" she yelled as she hugged Max tighter. Max was basically being crushed by the woman. When she finally let go she whipped her face where she had been crying. "Thank goodness you're okay!" she smiled. "I thought you didn't except me, why are you calling me Max?" Max said, a bit confused. "I've always supported you Max! It's just that you're father thinks differently." she said, looking away. Max's eyes widened, tears starting to role down his face. "He's gone now, he can't hurt you." she said with a smile, starting to cry again. This time Max hugged his mom, he was bursting with tears, shaking too. It was a couple weeks till summer and camp was over, so he now had something to be excited about when he left.

As the days pasted campers and his mom visited everyday, it was nice to have company but he couldn't leave until he had fully recovered. When he did everyone was happy to see him, everyone wanted to do something with him, even Nurf. Soon everything went back to normal and nobody really had a problem with Max being trans! Once summer was over Max was nervous but accepted the change. After camp he had therapy to help the trauma his father gave him. Next year Max went to camp and the same thing happened, nothing changed due to his gender identity, and he wanted it that way.

A/N 2. Holy crap 20 views? Should I make a sequel to this story? Or maybe more camp camp stories? Uh, you tell me? But thanks for reading!

A/N 3. WTH 50 VIEWS?! I'm definitely making more camp camp stories! I didn't know you would like them- welp.

A/N 4. Okay how the hell did this get 145 views?! I have a lot of stories in the process, but ima continue working on the next campcamp story, chapter one will be out soon!