Punchline to the Bar joke

After Morty explain what is going on (minus The Screaming Bloodstone part), when everything settles. Charlie seems excited that someone else is curious about the hotel and is interested in redemption. Vaggie on the other hand is skeptical and suspicious of the two "demons'.

"You really want to know about how the Happy hotel work?" Vaggie ask in unsure tone

"Don't you mean the Hazbin urp Hotel?" stated rick as he helps himself to the free hooch, as Husk started to wake up a bit after hearing all the screaming and trying to computes to what is going on.

"what the fuck is going on" grumble Husk as he is trying to recover from a killer hangover from this morning.

"Look who's finally up" said Angel smugly, Husk responded by flipping off the slutty spider with the kinky boots. Which in return to make him smiled at the alcoholic cat in a flirtatious manner.

"I think you need to lay off drinking, so you won't be hung over from the morning." Stated Charlie

"I was hangover from this morning, genius!" said the grumpy drunk cat as he opens a new bottle and start drinking it.

"Anyway, we would love to show you around!!! Right, Vaggie." Charlie said in enthusiastic, as she put her arm around her girlfriend, who smiled in return. But that was short lived when Rick open his mouth.

"As in Vagina!" chuckled Rick, Angel joined in laughing. This however made Vaggie mad, as she readied herself to incredulously assault with insults and/or cause him bodily harm, until Charlie calm her down. Morty glared at his grandfather for that.

"Rick!! Could you please not get us kicked out!" Said Morty with a stern tone, before turning to the princess with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, your Majesty. My Grandpa can be a jerk from time to time, but he's okay most of the...Time."

"It's okay, Morty" reassured Charlie "I dealt with worst people." Recounting the time, she was being Interview by Katie Killjoy and getting in a fist fight with her.

"Come on, I'll give you guys a tour." Charlie said in a happy tone. As she motions the duo to follow her. Morty gladly follow, while Rick reluctantly got off the Bar stool and follow the tour.

Meanwhile Nora was outside the window of the Hotel, Nora smile at the forth wall while she tuning her Ukulele. "As the tour began explaining the history of the Hotel, Morty beginning to find Charlie's idea of redeeming the sinners amazing and wanted to learn more. Rick on the other hand thought very differently." Stated Nora as she got done tuning her instrument. "Just watch and see."

Back inside, Rick was getting annoyed by Charlie's optimistic and cheerful behavior and wanted to go back to drinking.

"Have you had any success at "redeeming" a demon?" ask Rick, while doing quotation at Redeeming.

"Well, no. Not yet. But we getting there." Charlie stated as she was caught off guard by that question, but still was able to gain some confidence. "We are doing a lot better, since Alastor joined our team"

"Yeah, a lot bet urp ter." Rick replied sarcastically as he sat back down on the Bar stool "Then where are the other sinner than?"

"Rick, knock it off!" glared his Grandson "Charlie knows what she is doing."

"Why? Because she living off her Daddy's r-royalty title and money, like some kind of Disney princess." Argued Rick as he keeps going on "Thinking that everything will work out fine and everybody is good deep down even through they're not."

"Look, sir. I know that there are some people out there that are not good and don't want to change. But if they were given a chance I'm sure they show the best of their selves." Explained Charlie, which doesn't seem to phased Rick as he was drinking some powerful alcohol with husk. This is when Alastor stepped in.