The truth comes out

Maddie POV

We all got up and did our daily routines {shower, skincare, makeup, breakfast, TikTok's, Instagram photoshoots, and more}. By this time it was 3 pm and Tayler and I decided to call an emergency meeting to tell them the truth.
Your outfit

Mads: what's this is about?Amelie: yay I got things to doMadi: well it's about the question that came up last night about why Tayler hate BlakeTayler: yayMads: okay

Amelie: yay I got things to do
Madi: well it's about the question that came up last night about why Tayler hate Blake
Tayler: yay
Mads: okay....???
Madi: sooo on July 24, I went to go see Blake and I got there no one was there but blake so I went up to his room thinking I'm going to see my loving boyfriend but (gets angry) I see Blake's dick in Amelie's pussy. I was so mad. I yelled and what did blake do, all he did was say sorry but I didn't believe him (starts to get sad) soo I ran but by the time I got to the door umm.... he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the ground and started cursing at me called me a slut, pussy, a mother fucking cheater which I was not and I'm still not (started crying and sits next to Charli and Dixie)

Tayler: I'm going to finish for her (takes a deep breath) after he said all those things to her, he started hitting and beating her to the point that she had bruises all over her. she tried and tried to get up but she couldn't but she got a small opportunity to run. She ran out the door and called me, I got there and all I wanted to do was go kill him but I needed to be there for Madi so that is what I did. it has been 5 months since and I've been by her side all through it.
Jaden: OMG
Noah: really Blake is this true
Blake: No, they're lying
Madi: (still crying) No we're not
Nessa: why didn't you tell us
Charli: yay we love you, you could have told us
Madi: I just thought you guys will think I was lying
Dixie: There is no way we would think you were lying
Avani: and Amelie shame of you and you to Blake
Bryce: Blake we can't be friends if you're going to treat someone like that and especially someone who is like a sister to me, so you are kicked out of sway you and Amelie.
Blake: what NO, I didn't do that
Amelie: (in a quiet voice)yes you did ( every looks at her) (louder) Yes you did do that, I saw the whole thing but he not like that anymore
Josh: NO get out
Josh and Bryce: NOW
Blake and Amelie leave
Nick: We are so so so sorry Madi
(Lizzie walks in the room)
Lizzie: (clapping) congratulations (clapping stop) u did it
Addison: did what? (Confused)
Lizzie: you figured out all your guys' problems. This is why I brought you here. This is not a game show this is a 'team building exercise".
Tayler: soo no money?, what now?
Lizzie: now you can go home or stay but I won't be here anymore, I'm going on my next mission in Miami. so bye bye
Who stayed at the three house one roof house:
Maddie, Tayler, Addison, Bryce, Charli, Chase h., Avani, Anthony, Dixie, Noah, Nessa, Josh, Mads, Jaden, Azra, Aisha, Nate, Larry, Cynthia, Quinton, Ryland, and Nick A.

We said our  goodbyes to the others and watched 2 movies on Netflix before going to bed because it was almost 10pm and we were exhausted.