Prologue

(Narrator POV)

It was a rainy day. Everyone was going about their days, doing what they normally do. For Murasa Amaniki, however, she had no home, no job, and no food. The only thing she had was the clothes her back.

(Murasa POV)

"S-so c-c-cold. So... hungry. I don't know how much longer I can hold out." My parents abused me when I was young, then they kicked me out because they saw me as a waste of space. Now, I just wander through the city in search of any sort of food. When the day is done, I retreat to my makeshift hut, which won't last much longer. "Why did my parents have to be so mean to me?" I started crying while saying this.

(Your POV)

I was walking through the city, minding my own business, when I heard a feminine voice cry out, "Why did my parents have to be so mean to me?" I got concerned, so I ran in the direction of the voice. It led me to an alleyway, which had a small... hut? I guess? Inside of the weird structure, was a girl who looked about 20 years of age. She had long purple hair, as far as I could tell. "Hey, is everything okay?" I asked her. She then immediately turned towards me and cowered in fear, all while showing me those astonishing cyan eyes. "S-stay back!" She said in fear. "Hey, hey! It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." I reassured her. She then relaxed a bit, letting me see more of her figure. Her clothes were a bit dirty, and her hair was in DESPERATE need of care, and she looked famished. "Do you need somewhere to stay?" I asked her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OOH! Cliffhanger! Before you ask, Murasa Amaniki is one of my OCs. I will be having you treat Murasa nicely, so don't ask me to make Y/N abuse her. Anyway, see you in the next chapter!