2 - Stressful Love

Michael grabs his bag and goes to his car, getting inside & turning it on.On his way driving home,he thinks about Chad and thinking his first impression of him wasn't actually bad considering he never met him & always doesn't like when people are as good as him, arrogance? I'd say just confidence.

On the way home, Michael gets a call from a girl by the name of Jessica, his girlfriend, Michael with a joyful expression answers quickly & they begin to talk so much into the conversation as if they were looking to get married, one last chuckle & i love you, Michael decides to hang up just to be safe & hope a cop wasn't eyeing him

"Finally at home, long at last" Michael says, He
"puts his hand against the door & smiles" Michael knocks on the door & there is Jessica greeting him & they both exchange a hug & kiss, Michael picks Jessica up & carries her to the kitchen counter setting her down, 'how are you doing baby?' He says with a smile, Jessica reply's 'better now that you're here' kissing him again.

Michael with a jagged smile, says 'you know I'm still kinda mad at you right?' Jessica scoffs & says "come on I wasn't even out that late"  Michael replies saying "well, it was long enough to where you had me worried, you had a lot of Jack Daniels i'd assume so"

You treat me as if I'm a little girl, we're both 21.
Jessica replies saying. Michael raises his voice & says "only because i care about you! Do you not understand what could've happened to you?? You could've either been kidnapped or something you were drunk, Girls shouldn't walk home alone"