Chapter One

A/N: Welcome to another one of my fics my lovely readers, I hope you enjoy. This is going to be Third POV unless I say otherwise.

'What a lovely morning' Sebastian thought as he opened the curtains in his master's room. "My Lord, it is time to get up. You have school. " Sebastian stated as Ciel groaned turning away from the sunlight. He went to pull the covers over his head, well that was until Sebastian took them from him. "My Lord, you really should get up. You'll be late. " He said trying to convince his stubborn master to get out of bed.

•~Timeskip~•

Ciel was now fully dressed and sitting at the table waiting for his breakfast. "Sebastian, what is the schedule for today." He said as Sebastian came in with breakfast. "School from 8 am to 3 pm, then after that you have paperwork to do. " Sebastian said as he finished pouring Ciel's tea. Sure Ciel may not actually need to go to school but while consistency may be comforting it can get boring after awhile. And school temporarily soothes that boredom.

"Put my paperwork in my bookbag, I'll do it at school. " Ciel said getting up from his spot at the table. "Very well, my Lord. " Within seconds Ciel's paperwork was in his bag. "Let's get going Sebastian." And they were off to Ouran Academy. When Ciel stepped out of the car there was a group of boys er- boys and girl, waiting for him.

"Hello, we are the host club. It is our duty to welcome you and give you a tour. " The tall blonde spoke, Ciel didn't like him. He reminds him of Alois. "Fine the girl can give me a tour, she seems the most civil. " Much to Ciel's surprise they seemed quite baffled, especially the blonde. "How did you know she was a girl?! " He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry was I not supposed to notice, if no one else has noticed by now then they need to get their eyes checked." Ciel said coldly as the blonde went to be depressed in a corner. "I'm sorry about them, I'm Haruhi. " She said awkwardly "Ciel Phantomhive. " Ciel responded as they started to walk inside ignoring the mess called the host club.

After the tour they headed to their class. "Right! Class, we have a new student today. " The teacher said as they walked in, he motioned for Ciel to go to the front of the classroom. Ciel walked to the front of the class and gave his introduction. "Earl Ciel Phantomhive" some students whispered among themselves in disbelief, from what they've heard the earl didn't seem like child.

Haruhi turned towards the twins asking what the fuss was about. "You mean you don't know why he's so important? " They said in unison.

{Time skip: End of classes|brought to you by my laziness}

As soon as class ended the twins grabbed Ciel dragging him out of the classroom. "What the bloody hell!? Unhand me this instant!? " He yelled at them, though they refused and continued dragging him.

When they finally let go of him Ciel realized he had no idea where he was.

A/N: so this is kinda rushed but I wanted to get it done. By the way I'm working on that q+a I'm just lacking questions so spam my comments with questions. They can be about me, the fanfic or any other fanfics I'm writing. I can't garentee that I'll answer them if they are super personal.