how you guys met

charlie

- you guys met at a community ice rink

- he was skating with his mom

- "ill be right back ma"

- he came over to you very confident

- "hey my names charlie, I like hockey, music and pizza, nice to meet you!"

- he held his hand out hoping for you to shake it

- he skated backwards in front of you while you were going forward

- you shook his hand for about 4 seconds

- "I was really hoping you were going to introduce yourself back"

- you: "oh sorry, haha my name is ( your name ). i like hockey as well. especially pizza, and of course I like music.

summary of what happened for charlie ^

adam

you guys met while looking for hockey sticks at a sports shop. he introduced himself to you. he complimented your looks and you guys just talked for a few minutes. he got the confidence and asked to take you out for ice cream.

luis

you were at a fair, waiting in line for the farris wheel with connie and julie, your friends. once you guys were up, luis came from the back of the line and told the worker, "ill be going on with her". connie and julie knew it was coming. luis is a HUGE flirt.

dean

you were looking at music albums at a music store. it took you about 10 minutes to finally find an album you don't already have. you reached for the black sabbath album. your hand touching the album as well as another, and the other hand wasn't yours. you looked to your side to see a tall boy looking back at you. his hand slightly touching yours. you both said a "sorry" at the same time. he introduced himself, he's a HUGE flirt just like mendoza. he asked to take you out for ice cream after you left the music shop. you both winded up buying the same album for each other and writing 'dean<3' on the back of yours to remember that day.

fulton

you guys met at a hockey camp. they mixed the cabins with two girls, and two boys. girls on the bottom bunks and boys on the top. it was the last day of hockey camp and you both had a crush on each other for about 2 weeks before fulton had the guts to go up to you and ask for your number.

dwayne

you guys met when he came for team USA. he asked you out 2 weeks later for dinner.

guy

you were at the beach with your friends, connie, julie, and some others. you were all swimming having a good time when a group of teenage boys arrives. they stood by the building, ready to jump into the ocean. the good-looking blond boy can't keep his eyes off of you and your friend's notice. they tell you about it and you look back at him. he winks at you and looks back at his friends. you guys just kept looking back at each other for the rest of the day. but once you guys were about to leave, guy comes up to you and asks to hangout one time and he also gets your number.

averman

you were at a comic invention (comic-con). he was dressed up as a smurf and you were dressed up as your favorite character. he came up to you with the sweetest smile. "h-hey, I'm lester. nice to meet you haha" he shook your hand and you guys connected instantly.

goldberg

you met while you were at a restaurant with your family. your cousin noticed a boy your age at the other table across the room. one of your cousins said they had to 'go to the bathroom', but what they really did was tell goldberg that you said you think he's cute. goldberg came over to you and asked to buy you breakfast tomorrow and go out.

connie

you were skating at the duck's rink alone just practicing when a very pretty girl walks in. she skates over to you and introduces herself. she was so sweet and she had the best smile. you instantly fell in love. you guys got each other's number so you can go skating together more. she asked you out 4 weeks later at a movie theater.