Don't mess with the queen of games

(Disclaimer: I still don't own Yu-gi-oh. Also sorry for not writing something in awhile.)

Scarlett's P.O.V:
~Recap: I wanted to cry. Tears of joy. It was him. It was my best friend. It was Atem.~

I was still forced to bow down on my hands and knees at his feet. I tilted my head up to meet his eyes. But the guard quickly force my head back down. Man these guys are getting on my bad side in a really ugly way. I look down at my bound hands and growled. 'Why didn't I bring my pocket knife! Oh wait I never wanted to come here. Come on think, what can I do to get these ropes off my wrist. The guard took my bag. The only thing they didn't take was my duel disk and deck. I'm a bloody genius. I can use my duel disk. If I launch the hologram projectors it could cut through the rope binding my arms if I angle it right.' Trying to remain as stealthy as I could under their hawk like gaze, I slowly positioned my arms so the duel disk could slice through the rope. For a brief moment Atem's gaze was taken off of me. That was when I acted. It all happened in about ten seconds. As soon a my fingers pressed the button the projectors on my duel disk went flying. At that very moment everyone's attention was on me as my duel disk snapped into place preparing for battle.  With my hands cut free I quickly got out of the grasp of the guards who we're holding me down. It took everyone about five seconds to relies I was no longer contained. The guards who held me down were we're first to acted. All the other guards were the second people to react. They came running at me with spear. I guess no one ever told them never to pick a fight with a girl. A small smirk appeared on my face as the guards charged at me. Ten against one. Well the odds are defiantly not in my favor but who am I to back down from a challenge. I am the queen of games after all. I wouldn't still be holding that title if I didn't know how to hold my ground when the odds aren't in my favor. That and Kiba's kidnapped me enough times for me to learn a thing or two.
I got in to my fighting position. Arms level with my head and knees bent. Let's see what they got.

(Storm: sorry this is extremely short. I couldn't really think of anything else to write. I've also had a lot of people asking me to update so I tried to get this done and published as fast as I could. I promise there will be another update in the nearby future. Thank you all for being very patient with me and my writing.)