stargazing 🌠

Okay first of all, flustered hordak is the death of me LIKE LOOK AT HIM HE'S SO CUTEEE

and secondly i feel like him going on a date with someone would be the exact reinactment of when belle and adam (as a beast) had their first real date together and he was all awkward and cute and stuff (from the 2017 movie) i'll put the video at the end of the chapter..

okay happy reading

(Oh and uh i have no idea what to consider hordak so i'm just gonna say he's a demon)

~

"You...want to go on a date with me?" The pale-skinned demon sound so surprised and became even paler.

"Yeah, does that sound like something you'd like?"

"Well I...I don't know what to say I-"

"Howabout yes?" She interuppted him with a smirk. "Pick you up here at 7?"

It's been a while since I've gone on a date so...excuse me if my social skills are a bit.....rusty.

"So where are all of your friends?" I turned on to my side, facing him, waiting for an answer.

He didn't even look at me. He just took another sip of his slushie. "I don't have any." A pit formed into my stomach as I watched hims stare blindly off into the darkness. A glint of light flashed under his eye. Was it the reflection of a shooting star...or a tear?

"Hah, you really expect me to believe that a cool cat like you doesn't have any friends? Please." I thought he might be joking so enjoyed a small laugh.

"Alas. People take one look at me and see a monster. They either all run away from me or treat me like trash. I'm a social reject."

Damn, now I was gonna cry. He was being serious? I couldn't believe it, why would they ever do that to him? He's so sweet and kind. A little quirky and old fashioned but that's what makes him unique. What makes him, him. I smiled but that quickly faded when I thought about his words.

"Why would they-" but this time he cut me off. "Because of what we did. Or what my brothers did. What they forced me to do. You see..years back this world used to be united. Peaceful, graceful, whole. That was until my brother, the leader of our people, horde prime showed up and saw the peace as an opportunity to take over. The people here never fought before so they never needed a chance to create weapons. They were left defensless. The people were enslaved while my brother forced us to treat the harshly with no mercy. I never wanted to but my brother was ruthless and I know if I refused he'd make an example out of me to show to the others. I did my best to suck it up but I started slipping and he started to recognize this. But instead of destroying me like I thought he would, he called me a worthless nothing, a waste of air, a freak that didn't deserve to serve him in his rule or even be in his presence."

A cosmic mistake.

"So he outcast, me banished me to the lands. I had no idea what to do from there but at that point I had lost all enjoyment for living. His words cut deeper than any energy blade I'd ever seen. I was broken. Soon I met a friend though. At the time her name was light spinner. She was very wise and very kind to me. We bonded and created a strong connection and sooner or later I didn't want to die anymore. But in time she became corrupted by the evil that spread. The evil my brother had caused. I tried to save her...to bring her back. But in the end my efforts were meaningless. She was already  gone. Lightspinner was forever lost. She was reborn as Shadow Weaver Mistress of Chaos Magic. I watched in horror as tormented the very people we tried to help escape the grasp of my dictator brother. There was nothing I could do. Years of war and pain passed before a rebellion rose up and was able to take down my brother and save us all. Mu old friend a long with him, but I told myself it was for the best to get over the grieving. Those noble heroes sacrficed themselves to save us and i will always thank them. But after my brother was destroy all of his inferors were being hunted me included so i had to lay low. Eventually a law was ruled out by the kingdoms saying that the innocent could live in peace. But you can't force someone to accept you. I will always be seen as the monster, the enemy. Even though i did nothing wrong. Sometimes I do wonder...

If i am a cosmic mistake.

"That's not how I see you. That's not how I see you at all, hordak. Whenever I look into your eyes I see a beautiful person. I see a broken person. A damaged one. But you're not a mistake. You're powerful and strong. If you didn't belong Hordak, you would have been long gone a while ago. But you're here. With me. That means you matter. And your pain...it only makes you stronger. Most people can't even survive a fraction of what you've overcome. You have to realize your worth, Hordak. You matter.

He looks at me with his beautiful red eyes. I watch the reflection of the falling stars glimmer