Part 1

Hi,  Everyone. This is my first story so please support me. Thanks

Story starts from here :

Hello, Everyone. Good Morning.  Don't mind if this is not morning in your place.

Let me introduce myself:

Myself Abby, 15 years old girl  and a school student. I am in 8th grade this year. I am the only child of my parents. I live with my Mom and Dad.Before my uncle live with us but now he moved on. He is my dad's younger brother.   I love my Mom and my Uncle very much.  By the way my school is close now because of summer.

Let's back to the story

I was reading a story in my tab, but suddenly my mom came to my room and told me to eat my lunch. I am not in a mood to eat lunch but who will argue with her. Idk why I feel I am full.
I go to eating table and start eating my lunch with my mom. My dad is not here he never eat with us. He is always like that. He also don't love us, do you know why? I will tell later after lunch
....

After lunch

Abby's pov:

My dad love his sister and her children. He never show any affection to us ,  never give us money to spend. He always give money to her sister. I hate him so much that's why I told you guys I love my uncle. Yes,  my uncle is not like my dad. He always love me, fulfill my every wishes,  always support me, to me he is my dad. In this 13 years I never get any father's love from my own father. But when my uncle came to live with us for 4 years. I was happy that time. Even though he is not with us now but he always call me,  ask about me and do everything which my own father never did.......

So, this is the end of part 1... I hope u like it. If I have done any mistakes plz forgave me...

Bye Everyone... I will post 2 as soon as possible.