1

life's been tiring lately. the pressure of work plus the pressure of not meeting my soulmate has been stressing me out a lot. 
am 24, i need to meet my soulmate asap. only an 8 months of my life have been remaining. 
i know who my soulmate is: kim hongjoong. we get the names of our soulmates on our 17th bday. 

my 17th bday was most awaited. everyone around me was excited to know who my soulmate was. my family and friends all gathered around me, waiting for the name to appear.
checking my waist, where the name is supposed to appear. kim hongjoong, it appeared, but, no one knew who that was.

everyday, i have been waiting for him to come. just like that 7 years passed away. last 8 months to live.

everything was weighing me till the point i had regular outbreaks.

at work, almost everyone had a soulmate, just my bestie who was also my secretary, had removed her name from her waist. her soulmate turned out to be a gangster, ofc no one would want a gangster as their soulmate. 

as usual i was working even today. i need to work the hardest as i am the ceo uk? my company was now one of the best beauty companies in korea, guess that's why i never met my soulmate. never leaving the company, i wasn't exposed to many people.

*knock knock* 
come in joy, you know that you don't need to knock.

but you're my boss, i can't possibly do that in front of all other staff, right?

ok ok, you win this time, how have you-

*cough cough* really bad.

i told you to rest, atleast have a less painful death.

you do know that this isn't possible, people who remove their soulmate's names or haven't met one, die before the age of 25. i only have a month left, am dying, that's why find a new secretary asap.

bestie comeon.... uk what, let's try to spend as much time as possible. i can't see you dying this way.

but you are supposed to meet your soulmate.... i don't want to see you in heaven with me.

fine, but we need to spend time, promise me that so i can start looking for a secretary.

fine, promise. now am gonna go back and put up an ad for a secretary, also here is the list for the kpop 4th gen boy bands that can possibly collab with us for the new make up collection.

saying this she exits the room. my eyes follow her out. how am i supposed to live without her. anyways let's get back to work.
hmmm, txt, stray kids, ateez....

interesting name, ateez... who are the members... park seonghwa: vocalist; kim hongjoong: rapper, leader
wait, what? k-kim hongjoong-
no, an idol is my soulmate? 
why?
how do i meet him now oml...shall i just finalise a collab with them?

this is stressing me so much. let me just empty my urinary bladder and tell joy about the collab.

joy, for the group i have chosen ateez, make sure to have a meeting with their manager and after the collab is finalised, arrange my meeting with them.

on it!

a/n: i hope you like it, vote and comment pls ^^