Chapter 1 Screw-up

"Your going down little brother" Raph said teasing his youngest brother furring training. Mikey didn't have a answer for Raph Mikey knew that Raph would beet him and that all of then would laugh at him. "No response?" Raph said sarcastically. Mikey just look at him with dertedmated eyes. Raph lunged at him and flipped him over very heard "Well that was quick." Leo said "Haj-ime" Splinter called out "Ow" Mikey mumbled to him self. Latter that day Mikey was looking for someone to hangout with "Hay Leo..." Mikey said before he was interrupted "SHHHH!" Leo said "Space Heros!" Leo pointed to the tv "Oh sorry" Mikey said. Mikey went to find Donnie in his lab "Yo Donnie want to hang out?" Mikey asked "Mikey Iam kinda busy right now trying to make some retro mutigen it will problem take all day to complete sense SOMEBODY dropped my last canister of it" Donnie was looking at Mikey angrily "Sorry Donnie my fingers were greasy form the pizza that night" Donnie rolled his eyes. Mikey would have asked Raph to hangout but he already knew the answer NO. Mikey went to his room and played by himself. Wall Mikey was playing he thought about why his brothers were always angry with him and why they always teased him Do they really think Iam a stupid? Iam I really that much of a screw up? Mikey began to wounded if he was nothing more then a walking mess. Later that day Mikey and his brothers were out on petrol "Look over there" Leo said as he was pointing to the kraggn "Finally I get to kick some ones butt!" Raph said with happily. They all snuck up on the kraggn bots and sneak attacked them "It is the ones whom call them selfs the turtals" one of the kranng said. Leo sliced one of the kranng bot in hafe. The kranng began to shout there laser guns. Mikey was still thinking about before so he was basically abliveyous to his seroundings. Mikey put his earbuds in to try and forget about the thoughts he had earlier and began to dance fight but Mikey was also abliveyous to were he was swinging his nunchus and accidentally hit Donnie in the head. Donnie passed out "DONNIE!" Leo and Raph yelled Mikey didn't realize he hit Donnie until Leo an Raph yelled "What happen?" Mikey asked not knowing he had hit Donnie "YOU JUST HIT DONNIE WITH YOUR NUNCHUS WALL YOU WERE DANCING YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT!" Raph screamed "We have to get Donnie back to the lair" Leo said wall giving Mikey an angry look. Back at the lair they put some ice on Donnie's head. Mikey didn't want to be yelled at but Leo called him in to the livening room and got yelled at anyways "WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH THE T-POD?!?!" Leo yelled at Mikey "I-I..." Mikey said quietly "YOU KNOW YOUR NOT ALODE TO USE THE T-POD IN BATTLE AND EVEN BEFOR THAT IT WAS LIKE YOU WERE TOTLEY ABIVEOUSE TO WHO AND WHAT WAS AROUND YOU" Leo yelled at Mikey. "Iam sorry..." Mikey began but was interrupted but Raph "IAM SORRY THIS IAM SORRY THAT DONT YOU EVER THINK MIKEY!" Raph yelled even louder then Leo. Mikey said nothing and ran to his room and locked the door.