Chapter 4 Usless

Leo and Donnie heard the quiet muffled crying sound and just looked at each other with the same worried look on there faces. Donnie tried to open Mikey's door but it was locked "it's locked." Donnie said "Cant you pick the lock?" Leo asked "Yes but the door feels like something's blocking the door" Donnie said worried "Come on Mikey open the door so you can tell us what's on your mind. Please." Leo and Donnie said in a concerned worried tone "No I don't feel like talking right now" Mikey said while trying to stop crying. "Just leve the kid alone if he doesn't want to talk then don't forces him to" Raph said kinda in a worried and angrey tone "your both over reacting" Raph said and went back into the livening room to wach TV. Donnie and Leo just rolled there eyes at him as he left the room. "Come on Mikey we know something's wrong why don't you want to talk about it?" Leo asked concerned for his little brother "I just don't feel like talking." Mikey said still trying to hold back his tears. "Ok fine but...if you change your mind were right here and will support you one hundred percent" Leo said trying to cheer his brother up. Leo went to go wach TV in the livening room and Donnie went in to his lab. After he was sure his brothers were no longer outside his door Mikey got up off his bed grab his nunchus and pulled the blade part out.

Sorry about the short chapter and also not sorry about the cliffhanger \^•^/