𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨

Arcadia Oaks. A town that looks totally normally from the outside. But from the inside, it is not what it appears to be. A collection of teens know the truth that is hidden in plain sight. Because they're is an array of mystical worlds that surrounds them. For three, it is the world of trolls, knights, and daylight and the others of elves, magic, and superheroes. Both have mysteries, secrets, and guardians in their mists.

Jim Lake Jr is a sixteen-year-old high school student with a knack for cooking who got chosen by a magical amulet to protect his world of trolls. Alongside him is his best friend, Toby Domnzalski, and their new friend, Claire Nunez. [Y/N] [L/N] is a sixteen-year-old girl who has been trying to keep the mystical world she knows a secret from her two childhood friends (who happen to be Jim and Toby) along with rising to the challenge to become this world she knows's champion, the Guardian.

[Y/N] knows the challenges ahead will be hard. She also knows that her two best friends have somehow stumbled upon her world (she's been friends with them for alnost nine years I think she can tell when they lie). But she also knows her journey to her goal of the highest peaks will be a long and hard one. But it might get shortened. When the two worlds start to bleed into the other. And a plot by the descendant of the darkest of warlocks involves her best friend.