chapter one 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳

Season 1, Episode 1: Acting on Your Best Behavior

Some people are chosen for this life and have no choice but to accept its transgressions. Others spend their life completely in the dark about this life we lead. Some, like me, choose to live this life. It is a lot of work for anybody. Not just anybody can get into this life and survive its trials and tribulations. But we were born for this. To become guardians. But I'm not a guardian yet. I'm just an apprentice.

|{[INSERT_OPENING_SEQUENCE]}|

Arcadia Oaks High was normal. It was always normally. Well for a few minor hiccups. That I did not cause. And in Arcadia Oaks High, the morning was going well. Well as well as any morning could possibly go when you're keeping secrets. Secrets from your best friends.

"Morning, [N/N]." Tobias Domnzalski waved to me as I got over to my locker.

I waved back to the chubby boy woth copper hair and braces who was standing next to our other friend, James Lake Jr, and his girlfriend, Claire Nunez

I waved back to the chubby boy woth copper hair and braces who was standing next to our other friend, James Lake Jr, and his girlfriend, Claire Nunez. I nodded over to the two of them.

"What brings you here, Tobes?" I asked him.

"Well seeing as the seventh installation in our favorite movie series, Pig Zombies 7: Pigs in the Mall, comes out this weekend, we were wondering if you wanted to come see it with us." Toby inquired.

"So, I can be the fifth wheel, no thank you." I slammed my locker shut.

"You won't be fifth wheeling. It would just be us and Jim. Claire and Darcy don't like the movies." Toby told me.

"How could they not like it?! They're a masterpieces!" I asked him. I could feel my eyes go as wide as saucers.

"That's what I said! How could they not like art? So you wanna tag along?" he asked me again, his eyes hopeful for my positive response.

"If it's not a problem with your girlfriends, then I'm fine with it." I told him as I shrugged my sdhoulders

"Whatdoyou-oh! They're fine with it. We already asked." Toby replied.

"Cool. Then just text me the plan when you have something alright." I told him. "But now I gotta get to class. Smell yah later, Tobes."

And with that I walked away, but not without hearing, "Who says smell yah later, anymore?" I sighed and shook my head. Same Toby I remember him.