Ch - 3 - Jackson's plan

*YN pov*

I was eating peacefully but something is weird. Jackson is being very clingy towards me and he also kissed my cheeks, ok something is wrong. I was lost in my confusion not until someone dragged me with him and I noticed he is taking me towards rooftop. No in k-dramas I have seen female lead losses her first kiss on rooftop, I don't want this to happen now I want my first kiss with my Tae.

YN: leave me you basted I don't want my first kiss with you!!!

*Jackson pov*

After Taehyung dragged her with him I was satisfied with my plan and started to relax not until BP started bursting with anger

BP: why did you do that??!!

I then explained them my plan of making Taehyung jealous so that he will confess.

Lisa/Rose: not gone lie, this time I can say you're a bit intelligent Jackson.

I just stare at them with:] facu

*Author pov*

While Jackson was explaining his plane of confession someone was listening them. (Who is this man??)

*??? Pov*

Well I didn't know my sis has a crush on my idiot friend. Hmm

??? : wow Jackson you had made a great plane.

*Author pov*

After listening to his voice Jackson froze on spot.

Jackson: Yoongi I mean Mr Min. what are you doing here??

Yoongi: why can't I be here?

Jackson: n-no I didn't me that. *scared as hell*

Yoongi: I was just passing by then I heard you talking about my sis having a crush on Taehyung and by your plan they are going to confess.

Jennie: Yoongi oppa are you angry??

Yoongi: no why would I be angry, I am happy that someone would take care of that brat.

Well this is Min Yoongi aka Suga. He is sister of the brat- I mean YN, he is overprotective but has a trust on Taehyung that's why agreed.