Please NO!

Tip: Listen to Natsuki's Top Star Revolution and Orion de shout out while reading.

"Did anyone of you saw Natsuki?" in an ordinary day in the Master Course dormitory Sho noticed that his roommate is missing.

"We haven't..." Otoya and Cecil chorused they are with Tokiya and Masato in the library; watching Reiji's masked rider drama. "Oh! Is that Happy Runrun? Why didn't you ask me to join I like this too!" Sho sits down in front of the TV completely forgetting about Natsuki.

The missing roommate is walking down the stairs; he pulls down his eye glasses.

Arrrghhhhh it's been awhile, Natsuki had been busy so I can't appear suddenly. I wonder if there are some empty musical sheets around... it's been a while after I started searching but I haven't seen even one, if I go up and grab one in Natsuki's room someone might see me. Mikaze Ai isn't around but that Sho most likely be there.

While the lad is walking back and fort to the hallway and staircase, the freeloading earl is watching him and he looks like he is amused on the weird situation. He noticed that the youngster is searching for something so he decided to help.

"What are you searching for?" "I need some musical sheets but there's nothing around here." He nonchalantly answered. "Here. I have some extra." He accepted it but he noticed who the nice person talking to him is. "Thank...you..."

This person is... that cat-like person's senior, "Hello Shinomiya... or should I say Shinomiya Satsuki?" didn't that weaklings said to him that I am not a normal person. I wonder if I say to him that he should back...he is looking at me with a very suspicious smile.

"You know." He left his clouding thought. "Yes sempai?" he looked back politely to Camus. "I feel so parched, would you mind making tea for me?" the lad gulps as he realized that this person who isn't even really related to him not even Natsuki is ordering him to make a damn tea.

"So?" with a very flashy smile and a pushy yet secretly authoritative tone the earl tries to convince Satsuki. "Of course."

"That's thoughtful of you. I will be waiting in the lounge room, and also please bring the cakes in the ref there too." "Yes sempai." He bows down while the senior walks to the designated place.

That Earl-sama... well no choice I need to prepare his snack.

Satsuki entered and exited the kitchen several times first for the cakes, then he fixed the tea set in front of the earl that suddenly remembered that he bought some cookies a day ago so the lad goes back to fetch them, and lastly the tea pot.

If I strangle him I wonder if he will scold me.

"Why don't you join me?" he got startled by the invitation. "I am good. I don't like sweet things."

"It's not about the cakes, you know tea can help calm people. I heard that you are a pretty hot headed person so why not try drinking some? You need to relax, don't mind other people!" the earl mixed a TON of sugar on his tea cup.

"Sempai, I think that's too much." "I just said right? Don't mind other people." Camus looked at Satsuki, not in a friendly way; in a very UNfriendly way.

The hell, why is he looking at me like that? His eyes is like tearing up my skin and slicing up my body tissues. He is seriously not afraid of me or maybe he is mocking me .

Camus drinks his tea. "I heard that you are a rock star or something, I really want to hear you perform."

Now he wants me to sing for him? Here he go again, he is staring at me like how he did earlier. I wonder what should I do, Follow or beat him up?