Chapter 2

Getting into the groove of having fun writing again so.. here you guys go :)

~~~

"Sorry about that." Gojo apologized as the he landed on the ground.

"Where the heck?! Hey, where are we?!" Yuji was moving around in confusion as (Y/N) landed down. 

"Were you waiting?"

"That's.." Jogo was shocked. "Sukuna's vessel?!"

"This is Yuji Itadori, and he's here to watch." Gojo pointed at (Y/N). "This is (Y/N) (L/N). He's also here to watch."

"Mt. Fuji! His head's Mt. Fuji!" Gojo let Yuji stand on his own feet. "Why aren't we sinking?! Sensei, I was at the school just ten seconds ago, right? What's going on here?"

"Oh, we warped here."

"He has no intention of explaining." Yuji thought in annoyance.

"What's the brat for? He a shield?" Jogo questioned.

"A shield? No, no. I told you he's here to watch. I'm in the middle of teaching this boy lots of things. Don't worry about him. And don't worry about the other one over here too. Just keep fighting."

"Uh, he should be worrying about me though." (Y/N) deadpanned.

"Bringing in someone who will slow you down just makes you a fool."

Gojo laughed. "It'll be fine. After all.."

.

.

.

.

.

"You're weak." He grinned.

Ah, yes. The scene that every one simps over. YOWAI MO-

...

Jogo.. was definitely pissed after hearing that. 

"Don't underestimate me you brat! I'm going to enjoy swallowing up that smug face of yours!"

Yuji took a step back and looked at the curse in surprise. "This guy.. is weak? He's way more monstrous than any of the curses I've encountered so far!"

Gojo pat his head. "You'll be fine. Just stay close to me. Or (Y/N) really, doesn't matter."

"Domain Expansion!"

A black veil enveloped around them, as it suddenly became the inside of a volcano.

"Wh-what is this?"

"Coffin of the Iron Mountain!"

"This is Domain Expansion. You can use cursed energy to construct an Innate Domain imbued with a cursed technique in your surroundings. What you all experienced at the juvenile detention center was an incomplete Domain that hadn't been imbued with any cursed techniques. If that had been a proper domain, all you first years would've died. I think Megumi understood that."

"Spreading out a Domain consumes a lot of energy but it's merits are worth the cost. One such benefit is the boost to stats due to environmental factors."

"Oh!" Yuji gasped. "Like power ups in video games!"

"Another is.." (Y/N) hit the volcano rock approaching them.

"Tch." Jogo clicked his tongue. "Most sorcerers would have burn to ash the moment they entered my Domain! And that other brat destroyed that with ease. Just who is he?"

"That the techniques imbued in Domains are guaranteed to hit within that Domain." Gojo finished (Y/N)'s statement.

"Guaranteed?!"