The child on the door

Camille :: 

Finally work is finish and I can finally lay down on the couch and just chill . Oh the door bell rings , let's look , maybe it's Klaus or a packet ... ,, He- OMG , why is here a baby on my door ? " Let's take it into the house and take care of it ! ,, Hello little Baby , What's your Na- , Oh there is a sign and you're Name is Lisa , but your nick name is Bekah , ... Wait It's like Rebekah Mik- , Shot just forget it Cami , we don't talk about her.. But I still miss her so much !!! " ** Should I say it Klaus , but I can't see him right now , he is on a vacation party and after that , he goes to germany , to find some witches in the whole world and after that he goes to trukey , england , russia and bulgarian ... I already miss him :( I can't say Hayley , because she and Elijah , have to take care of Baby Hope , she is so cute and ... "" What was that !? "" ** The Baby is throwing Fire Balls around the whole House and After the Baby did That , she throwed water balls on the fire balls , to stop the fire ... ,, Ehm Lisa , I mean Bekah , I mean- What Are you doing ??? "" And why Are your eyes turing Black , what's going on in here ?? Are You are travelers Baby or What ?? Come here , don't be scared , I will Take care of you , don't worry ... "" Let's call Caroline , she always has good ideas and she always takes care of Josie and Lizzie ssoo She Can maybe help me ... HOPEFULLY !?                                                       AT THE PHONE MESSAGE

Camille : I need your help Care , A Baby was at my door and she is throwing Fire Balls and Water Balls and her Eyes are turning black and idk what to do , can you help me plss ??                                  Caroline :  Ofcc I will help you , I love Baby's and IK how I can help you , yk last time Josie wanted to Incendia Lizzie and.. Right !? That's Not the problem now haha :) But I have to bring Jo and Liz too , Is that totally Okay ??                                                                                                                            Camille : Yes !!! That's totally okay !!! But Take Caroline , PLSS TAKE care of Josie and Lizzie , this baby is so strong , like wow !!!                                                                                                                                          Caroline : Okay !!! See Ya !?  

                                                          By Caroline And Camille :: 

,, Finally you're here , I need your help !! "  - Cami almost screamed. ,, Ofcc I am here , OMMGG The Baby is so cute and.. " ,, Hey , Care , we don't have time to talk , c'mon help me please !!! " ,, We definteley , need Bonnie aka BonBon !" , This Baby is dangerous and can probably kill people !!! " - Caroline answered really nervous..  ,, Okay , you call Bonnie and I will try to let the Baby Chill a little bit " ,, Let's Go !!! , Wait , Lizzie where is Jo ?" ,, She is by the cutie Baby :) Can I take Care of it too Mommie ?? " - Lizzie answered really cutley ... ,, WAIT , WHAT NNOO JOSIE STAY AWAY FROM THAT BABY !? ""  ** Josie fall down on the floor and Lizzie run to her sister **                  ,, MUMMY , SISTER'S EYE'S ARE BLACK AND HER SKIN IS TURNING WHITE AND BLACK , CAMI AUNTIE , HELP , PLEASE !? "" ,, Josie , Who's Josie ?? Oh , Right I'm Jo , but I am Okay Mommie !" ,, But your eyes were Black and your skin turned black on the sides " !!! (( to all people , this is not in a racist way , if you know dark josie , yk that her veins turn black and because I Didn't know , what veins means , i just used the word skin !!! "" ))  

                                                         AFTER CAROLINE TOOK CARE OF JOSIE ::  

,, SSOO , From Who is this magic , and at the same time cute baby ?? "" - Caroline asked really interessted..   ,, I don't know , but I think It's from Re- REBEKAH MIKAELSON- !? ""   ,, Wait , The Baby is from Bex ?? ""  ,, Noo, maybe I- I don't know okay !" - Cami answered really pissed off , but at the same time really nervous  ...   ,, Let's Say it to Hayley and Elijah , because if we tell them , that we have a stronger Baby , they would be so shooked , that would be so funny yk !! ""   ,, No , We can't tell them that , yk that they don't speak with Bex and Marcel any more ... And That' s why I am so nervous about Lisa or Bekah , Let's just call her little bird.. ""  ,, What !? , Little Bird , don't you have better ideas ?? Seriously ?? Let's Call her beauty queen ::)) !!! ""   ,, Hey !!! , That's My great name idea - Camille answered AnGrY BUT she laughed at the same time ...               ,, What Are you going to do with our little beauty queen ?" - Caroline asked really interessed..  ,, I love my little bird already so much , even if she will try to kill me !!! ""   ,, Your Heart is pure Gold Cami ! " - Caroline said really proud to Camille ...  ,, TY , but she means so much for me , already.. and I can't just leave her alone in this big world , with bad people and bad influence for her !!! "" ,, You're Right !!! And yk What , When Lisa  gets older , like 15 or 16 years , we are going to tell everyone who she is and what story she has , she will go into the salavtore school , will learn a lots of spells , witn BonBon and Hope , and ofcc she will has a happx life as a.. as a..  What Species she is ??""   ,, Idk , Maybe she is a travaler and .. IS IN JOSIE'S HEAD RN !? ""  ,, WHAT,NNOO SERIOUSLY !? BUT WE CAN'T JUST STAB JOSIE or.. ,,.. or she will turn into a heretic!"- finished Cami , Caroline's Sentence ...   ,, Okay,But what if the Baby has Dark magic and the Baby turned Jo into a .. Dark Josie or something like this sh!t idk..  ,, OMMGG , Yes , that's why she turned black and evil ... Hope had that too, but she don't has it anymore .. But Caroline, Josie is so powerfull , she could kill us in not even two minutes , if we are not safe ... ""