Life in ma view

Okay so some say life is a journey to experience and enjoy and others say life is torture but see this is what i think life is what ever you want it to be..yea call me crazy but life isn't that complicated we humans tend to make it complicated we over think every single second even when we eat or drink we think we expect something better on that plate without appreciating that moment.

Yes life is hard theres so many obstacles and this is because life is like a river it doesnt stop for anyone and no one can even stop it it flows till the end in the same direction it may have rocks and dirt and times it has to go through tiny gaps but the water gets through... we should be like water, flow through every obstacle and go through the tiny tight gaps by adjusting and people may throw dirt but u keep flowing sometimes there might be a huge boulder or dam that would stop your flow but still with time you will find a crack in that boulder to slowly flow through...

The point is life always has an answer everything in this universe is connected and everything happens due to something but we shouldnt worry about that what we should worry about is how we should act knowing that fact if every action has a reaction then every good you do would have a good outcome and the bad well u guessed it you would get an even worst outcome..

Some might question and ask how do you know whether if i do all this good and end in heaven and if i do bad its hell..well its simple have you noticed when or after you've done a good deed like help your mom out and she says "thanks darling i cudnt have done it without your help" or when you help a homeless person by giving some money or at least the simplest thing like telling your bestfriend the truth about something you feel this happiness this energy this relief and that moment right there is the reason you should do good because thats true happiness.

When you steal,lie or even kill you have guilt or you feel heavy and i dont think that is happiness so its all about the choice you choose your happiness so beleive or not about heaven and hell bit just always do what makes you happy and not heavy hearted,And the rest will just happen.

Thanks for reading....i hope it helped