Train our mind!!!

We all train our body dont we or we want to but non of this is possible if we dont firstly train our mind our mind is literally the solution to all our problems then comes the heart these ate connected...

Your mind creates illusions that scares your heart which then physically makes us feel negetive so to avoid this we should be careful with our thoughts and train our mind to see good in everything and this is how;

Firstly start saying positive things to yourself even if you think your lazy or look bad or anything that you feel insecure about just fake being secure trick your mind by always giving compliments to yourself go to the mirror look at yourself and say "i love me and i am grateful for the universe for having me" these words give out more energy than your think. Keep saying these daily and your mind will make you see your true self and the true capacity you have and didnt know about.

Another way to train your mind is to use your senses...go out or even indoors and listen to the sounds around you focus on them individually at a time then try to smell the scents around you and see look at a tree or fixed object and say to yourself just like this tree/ object i will stay still i will loose all my thoughts and feelings inside me and be empty.

This will build your concentration and actually make you more focused in reality the key to training your brain is to trick it you want to be confident fake being confident for a few days, if you want to stop sitting and wasting time thinking about how much time you wasted then just forcefully get up and just walk around the house talk to your brain like its a person and fight against it till you get what you want "FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT"