Two (spg)

June parted her long legs, he want to be inside her now, he miss her warmth and tight womanhood. So he leaned on her and hold her face. "Let me in Angel.." He said to her while looking on her brown eyes. They both moaned when he finally inserted his cock to her wet dampness.

"June.." I whispered his name when he did his first thrust. He's so big and I'm still wondering how my pussy can accommodate his cock. My hands grip the bedsheet tightly.

"So tight!" Then he started to move but now deeper and harder. June looked how his cock went in and out on her tight cunt. Fvck! It feels so good inside her! At sa dinami-dami ng natikman niyang babae si Angela lang ang bukod tanging binalik-balikan niya at babalik-balikan. She's so different from other woman he bedded before. "How it feels Angel? Tell me."

"Masarap! Oooh God! Yes-- Yes! More June! more! Isagad mo!" I spread my legs more wider, nakatayo si June sa harapan ko while I'm on the edge of my bed. I like him so much that's why I gave myself to him. Parang hindi na lang yata crush ang tingin ko sa kanya! He looks so handsome, he's a bearded man but really fit on his face. Mas lalaking-lalaki ito tingnan dahil doon at parang napaka-seryoso ng awra.  Those beard, that made me tickled when he kissed me in my lips and specially between of my legs.

June carried her, pinatayo niya din ito habang ang isang paa nito ay ipinatong niya sa kama. He want to fuck her on standing position. "Shit! This is so good Angel! Aahh! Aah!" He kept banging and banging her harshly he's even holding her waist tightly so she won't fall. Then he sucked her aroused nipple that make her even moaned loud. Yes! Ganyan nga! Make me more arouse Angela! Make me!

"I'm going to cum June! Hmmpp!"

"Just cum my Angel! Cum! Cum!"

I almost saw a star when I reached my climax, I feel so great, so wonderful. Good God sex is so delicious and delirious with this handsome June of our town!

"I'm not yet done.." He put her down on the bed, at saka pinadapa ito sa kama, he want her to cum again. But this time with him. "Ooohh! Damn! I want you to cum again my Angel!"

"Juneee!" I'm holding the headboard so tight! Hindi pa nga ako nakakahuma dahil kararating ko lang sa rurok ng kaligayahan tapos heto na naman! His cock is really long! Damn long and huge! I can feel how he stretch my walls! "Yess! More! More!" He still didn't cum yet and I want him to cum for me! Want to feel her hot load inside me.

"Aaaahhh! Putangina! I'm  cumming Angel! Ahhh! Ughh!" June said loudly and cummed so hard inside her as she came too in the same time. Hinihingal niya itong niyakap habang nakadapa pa din siya sa kama. "Your the best." He whispered on her ear.

  June staring Angela face for so long. It almost one in the morning, he made her sleep for awhile. But it's not yet enough and still craving for her then he ran his fingers on her face. She's really beautiful and look goddess. Nakakapagtaka at hindi man lang nahalina si Eros sa kanyang sekretarya samantalang araw-araw niyang nakikita at nakakasama ang babaeng ito. Kung ganito kase kaganda ang makakasama niya sa trabaho ay siguradong araw-araw siyang maligaya.

Eros warn him about this, wag niya daw pakialaman si Angela. But what he can do? He like her so much specially now that they are on a casual relationship. Angela's parent are workers before of Eros on his banana plantation. Malaki ang naitulong ng namayapang magulang ni Angela kay Eros, dahil ito ang mga unang nagtrabaho sa malawak nitong planta. Kaya gano'n na lang kung pagsabihan siya ng kaibigan. He knew his friend is just worried for Angela but who cares? Angela is not a teenager anymore. They are both adult and want this set up together.

He removed the white blanket that are covering Angela's nakedness. He can't really sleep, so better enjoy this night with her. Her skin complexion fits on her, he's not into morena. He like woman with white skin but on Angela he learned to like it now and love every inches of her. She's so simple yet so alluring, the longer you stared on her face the longer you realized she's beautiful naturally. And she doesn't put tons of make ups like those woman he knew.

June want to taste her, he don't care if she's still sleeping. He want to be between her thighs and savor her womanhood. Damn, so clean and well shaved.. Para siyang hayok na hayok ng makita ang pagkababae ng dalaga. It's pink and little bit swollen, he smirked. It's because of his cock, well he's blessed to have nine inches long cock. Womans got crazy if they saw his length. And he love it when his cock is being suck. One thing he like about Angela is being game in bed. And he felt lucky to popped her cherry because he never had one before. Angela was his first virgin.

June leaned forward and slowly licked her inner thighs, his cock get hard instantly. Dahan-dahan at maingat niyang pinag-hiwalay ang mga hita ni Angela, ayaw niya itong magising. He want to eat her while she's sleeping and wake her up before she cum. Pinatigas niya ang dila at nilabas masok sa maliit na bukana doon, he can taste her sweetness. She's getting wet even if she's sleeping. It's good, so he licked her more, more and more until she call his name.

"June!" Eskandalosang tawag ko sa pangalan niya! "A-anong?" Hindi ko na natuloy ang sasabihin ko dahil muli siyang bumalik sa ginagawa niya! I'm on the middle of my sleep when I felt like someone is kissing me. Not on my lips! But between of my thighs! At heto nga he's wide a wake and busy between my legs. Oooh.. My! Sinful tongue on it's finest!

"Like it my Angel? Hmmnn?" Nakatingin na tanong ni June sa mga mata ng dalaga habang patuloy na dinidilaan pataas pababa ang pagkababae nito. At hindi siya nakontento doon he pushed his finger on her pussy. It's so wet and slippery, anytime soon she will cum also.

"Sige pa! Hmnn.. June! June! Aahhhh! Ughh!" Wala akong magawa kung hindi mapaungol na lang, ang kanyang dila na makasalanan at ang mga daliri na malilikot ay nagsanib puwersa sa pagpapaligaya sa akin. "Ayan na! My God! May lalabas na! Aahh--" I screamed in pleasure.

He licked all of her juice, her cummed taste so sweet and he wondered why. "I want you again Angela.." He laid beside her, they are both naked. He want to take her in spooning position, he want her slowly this time. Well, he will try to be slow though. 

"Faster June.. oohh! Bilisan mo!" His slow move is killing me, nakakabitin! I want him to take me fast like earlier. 'Yong bang parang nakikipag-karera yung sagad na sagad! That's what I want!

"No, just feel it Angel, hmnn.." June licked her earlobe while his hand is playing her breast. Ang sarap sarap sa pakiramdam ng pagiging makipot ng pagkababae ng dalaga. Para ngang ilang sandali lang lalabasan na siya agad. 

"I'm going to cum again June-- Uggh!"

"Yes! Cum for me my Angel cum for me!"