Chapter Fourteen

A/N: First, I would to thank all of you lovelies for reading voting, commenting and most of all waiting. I'm sorry it's been a while, I have been trying to figure out how to continue this.

You guys are my inspiration and I'd like to thank you lovelies for everything. ~♥~

It literally makes me joyful when I see that you guys are actually into it.

So I'm gonna shut the hell up now and give you what you've been waiting for.

Life Support just seems to suit this book so much so the song of the chapter AGAAAAINNN issssss......

Song of the Chapter: Life Support by Sam Smith

Chapter Fourteen

I walked into the school, my head held higher than it did a few weeks ago. I felt different, I just really didn't care anymore. Like all that fear and loneliness was just dead to me. I got looks, I guess I did look different too. I ditched my dark jeans and hoodie for blue jeans and a plaid button up. My shaggy black hair was now cropped, revealing my still-newly hazel eyes.

I felt a new confidence overtake me, it was a strange feeling. Before eyes on me would've made me uncomfortable, now they have no effect on me. And for that?—I was glad for. In all honesty, I love the fact that this whole thing, dealing with Travis?—has made me as a person, slightly better.

I looked over some of the students who called me things like a freak, or "emo" or hell anything else, right in the eyes. I wasn't a freak, emo, or anything like that. Never was. Just a lost kid. A wolf who needed it's mate... There was no way in hell I was going to lose what's mine. Mine. My wolf growled in agreement.

I ran my hand through my hair as I stopped at my locker. I grabbed my books and closed my locker and jumped a bit, not expecting a person to be leaning directly against the locker beside my own. I cursed in surprise as I stared at the person.

He smirked, his piercing gaze ran over my body. Dark green eyes flickering with some seductively dark, yet unknown, reason. "Hello..." He chuckled in a husky voice. His pink tongue darted across his bottom lip.

I let my eyes trail over him; his body was fit, broad shoulders, narrow hips. A dark muscle shirt, clad against his skin as it defined the chiseled torso underneath. He had some dark washed jeans hanging loose on his hips.

I raised my eyebrows at him, as his eyes never left my face. "Hey..." I tilted my head to the side. "Something you need?" It was a rhetorical question, I didn't care for the answer nor did I feel like entertaining green eyes. I turned on my heel to leave, then was pulled to a halt as he grabbed my elbow and slowly pulled me back.

"Why yes, thank you Mr. McDonald for asking if I needed something..." He said his jaw tightened. "In fact, surprisingly I do. I'm just genuinely curious as to why you smell of April and Savannah..."

I bit the inside of my cheek and pulled myself away from his grasp. "Ah, so you're the asshole..." I chuckled humorlessly.

"No, I'm the asshole's brother."

"So Asshole #2 it is," I muttered under my breath. I rolled my eyes, "I see April and Savannah on a day-to-day basis."

"Why?" He questioned taking a step closer to me, as I took another back. His eyes pierced mine, unwavering and challenging another step back.