𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

requested by: @tilly_peet

Smut

I took a sip out of the red cup in my hand as I sat in a circle of people listening to different stories and laughs

I was just attending another party John b was throwing at the Chateau since it was summer and I was basically free to do what I wanted.

I was listening to some touron talk about his life somewhere in Florida or Georgia...I was barely paying attention.

Suddenly, I felt someone sloppily plop down next to me on the log I was propped on. I glimpsed over at the person who had abruptly sat down next to me was no other than JJ Maybank.

I sighed at the sight of him. He was the last person I wanted to see at the moment. He and I weren't the best of friends. The stupid blonde boy and I had been natural enemies since we first locked eyes in grade school, the same day he had pushed me off the playground at recess which only earned him a punch in the gut.

We hated each other but still managed to say in the same friend group. The pogues. The only reason I wasn't ditching the group of teenagers, was that they were my friends, my family, so I just sucked it up and tolerated the blonde boy.

But trust me, there was plenty of arguments, insults, and constant bickering. Sometimes the fights between us were so bad that Kiara or John b would have to break us apart.

I hated JJ with a passion but then there was that slither inside of me. A slither of me wanted him. Don't get me wrong he was hot as hell and girls were always crawling all over him. I had noticed I had the hots for him a few months ago but I didn't dare show it. Plus he may be attractive but that doesn't make him a good person.

As he sat down his beer splashed around in his cup, some spilling out which so happened to land on my sleeve.

"Really, JJ?" I groaned in annoyance wiping off my sleeve but it was no use cause it had already seeped in and now I was going to smell like beer for the rest of the night.

"Hm?"

"You spilled beer on me, you asshole" I exclaimed, motioning to my stained shirt.

"Oh, you poor thing" he mocked, sticking out his bottom lip in pity. He was clearly being sarcastic, one of his many annoying talents.

We sat with the group of different strangers for a while, playing games like Truth or Dare, Never have I ever, and many more as we drank out of the solo cups we had got at the kegger.