Chapter 4 - Something is wrong

Jennie and I were walking in the corridor of the space station. Jennie got a call from her mother so and went away for talking with her mother.  So I was walking alone in the corridor . I was about to pass the main control room of the Space Station but I heard something which caught my attention.  There were some scientists who were talking about aliens . They were discussing about the spaceship which they send to find other planets to the space but they are aliens so I was walking alone in the corridor I was about to pass the main control room of the Space Station but I had something which caught my attention there were some scientists who were talking about aliens . They were discussing about the spaceship which they send to find other planets to the space but the aliens destroyed it and the aliens have sent some messages which made them worried. I went to the door and tried to hear their conversation clearly.

Their conversation -

1st scientist- What should we do now?
2nd scientist- I don't know.
1st scientist- Should we inform it to the director?
3rd scientist- No way. If he knows, he'll kill us.
1st scientist- So?
2nd scientist- Stop this nonsense. They destroyed our spaceship and threated us. We can't do anything about it. We're very weak than them. They can easily attack us and kill us.
3rd scientist- So, we should stop our research.

        I was behind the door and listening their conversation. Suddenly I felt like someone coming. I immediately ran away and  hide behind a wall . I saw Mr. Cord entered the room . Then I heard a sound of a broken glass and saw all of them leave the room.

        What was it? What were they talking about ? Something is wrong here. I'm sure that they were talking about aliens. I was thinking and suddenly Jennie touched my shoulder . I got shocked and looked at her with a shocking eye.

    "You scared me." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But what were you thinking? " she asked.

     I decided to follow the scientist. So I grabbed Jennie's hand and started running to follow the scientists.

     "Why are you running? " she asked

"Shh.. Don't talk. Stay quite. I'll tell you later. Just do what I'm doing."

      She nodded and ran with me. Suddenly we saw that scientists were standing in front of a wall. One of them touched the wall with his hand and.

OMG.

What's this?

There was a secret way behind the wall. All of them entered  and the wall closed again.

"We should go there" I said. I was about to go there but Jennie stopped me.

"Are you insane?  Do you want to get T.C. from the space station? " Jennie said angrily.

"No. I do not. But it's important to know what's wrong with those scientists. You know, they were t about aliens. They were saying like aliens destroyed their spaceship and threated them."

"Y/n, my dear friend. Please, listen to me carefully . Don't think too much about it. It's not good for you. And let them do what they are doing. It's none of our business. Am I right? "

"No, you're not. There's must be something important which should we know."

"No, we shouldn't. And I'm leaving. If you want to come, you can "

"No. I'm not coming. I'll go there and find out the truth."

     "Okay. Then. Goodbye."
And she leave.

I don't care about her leaving. I've only one thing in my mind now. What's happening There? 

[Author's Note: Please vote, comment and follow 🙏🙏🙏. If you follow me, I'll follow you back. ]