title 1, im so creative

its been a couple years now and im finally staring to feel safe. of course, i still HAVE nightmares about my evil ex but hes in the past. i have my husband and my brilliant baby boy to keep me safe. my husband works as a waiter in a restuant where-as i work as a makeup artist for the biggest celebrity in the world! so as you can imagine, my life is going pretty steadily!

my husband is planning on taking me on a date tommorow, im eo exited to finally take a break from looking after ethan. this is going to be so romantic!!

•next day•

i slowly open my eyes to see the curtain being swung open and the sun glaring in my eyes. i frantically hide myself under the covers and hide my eyes 'GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD MORNINGG' i hear a deep but happy voice cheer. it was my husband. i close my eyes agaun and roll back over as the covers are swung off the bed and onto the floor. then ethan jumps on the bed and wakes me up.
'the superhero wants his breakfast!' ethan says as he is carried into the living room by his dad. mornings are allways the roughest.

i pick my phone up and swiftly turn the brightness down. i have 20+ notifications (as usual) and i swipe them all away and go to the kitchen to make ethan his food. he asked for eggs and bacon yesterday and so thats what i made. as usual, my husband ate his and ran off to work leaving me with my son.

later on in the day, i decided it was a good idea to go to the park with him too meet with his friend amy. i pushed him on the swings while catching up with amys mother, ella. we talked about work and how our lives have been when she brought up how she saw my husband earlier today with flowers. he must be giving them to me on our date. how sweet. i stopped daydreaming and went to take ethan on the slide. thats allways his favourite thing in the park. the sun quicky faded into rain-clouds. some kids can do the same things for hours because when i told him it was time to say bye to amy and leave (due to it going to rain soon). he threw a tantrum. it was so embarrassing seeing as though we were in a quite busy place. i picked him up from the slide and pretended he was an aeroplane. it seemed to make him forget his love for the slide as he laughed and waved bye to amy.

•time skip for idk, 3 hours?•

*knock knock*

'ill get it!' i say as i quickly leave ethan to watch tv and tidy my appearance, i rush to the door,
it was two big men and a scary looking breif case. they opened it and inside was a letter, what could be in that letter?
they took a mean but long glance at me and left.
i wanted to wait for my husband to get back before i opened it. yet i took a deep sigh and opened it. the tension was too much. i listen to the envelope tear and i took the small paper out. it had alot of coffee stains on it and it was very damaged. probably because of the rain.

the contents read.

'BILLS'