Landing on earth

3rd persons pov. Keith-

After so long of traveling through space Keith was caught and was being chased. He managed to loos them and crash on to earth.

In his eyes earth was looking terrible. He was gonna leave the planet but the engine was broken. Sadly he was stuck on earth for who knows how long.

Soon he heard footsteps coming. He was in a open field. Trees were further away from him. He had to run all the way to the forest to hide. As he hid he saw three unknown creatures going towards his ship.

He wasn't expecting anyone to be on this planet.

3rd person's pov. Lance-

Lance was in his backyard looking for where he heard the sound from. As soon as he saw a ship he quickly texted his friends. Not knowing how and where it came from.

TRIO (group name)

Hunk= Bestcook
Lance= Tailor
Pidge= Pidgeon

Tailor: guys! You have to come see this right now

Pidgeon: ugh. It's too early to do anything

Bestcook: what is it?

Pidgeon: you better not waste my time Lance

Tailor: I won't and I promise. Well maybe

Pidgeon: No maybe

Tailor: ok I promise. Just hurry and come

L

ANCE'S POV-

The ship was not big at the same time it had so many futuristic stuffs inside. I waited for Pidge and Hunk to show up. Hunk came within a few minutes while Pidge took half a hour.

"Gosh. What took you so long Pidge?" I said. She glared at me.

"Well. 1 it's so early in the morning and 2 I don't get up so early. I had to take time to get out of bed" She said. She was indeed sleepy.

"Sorry. Now come look at this" I said pointing at the ship. When I say ship I don't mean a boat I meant a ship which flies. Pidge was fascinated by all the technology in the ship. My only thought now was how did it end up here.

"Man. Look at this cool thing" Pidge said taking something out of the ship.

"I don't think we should mess with this stuff. What if it's an aliens stuff and they take you away for touching there stuff" Hunk said. Of course he is a kind hearted one. Unlike him me and Pidge do dangerous things. He just tag along. He may not want to do anything dangerous but he is great to watch a sad movie with.

"These things might even be fa-" before I could finish my sentence Pidge pressed something making a hot laser beam shoot through who knows how many trees.

"Or it could be real. Think of how much damage these things could do" Pidge said. Me and Pidge looked at eachother. Hunk knew we were planning something dangerous and he was right.

"No. Don't tell me your gonna test these things out. We might be in big trouble" Hunk said worried.

"Yea. That's why you'll be on the look out while we test this out. What do you say?" I asked. Hunk sighed and agreed.

"Only for 5 minutes ok?" He said still worried. We nodded and started to try each and every weapons there is.

KEITH'S POV-

I nearly got hit by a laser beam. I thought they found me but turns out it was those people playing around with the weapons in my ship. How rude of them to take it from me without permission.

I had this screen on my wrist. I decided to search about this planet.

-Planet earth.

This planet seems quite amusing. It has plants I've never seen before. They are so green. I saw something hanging from the tree.

I used my gadget to scan it to find information. It was edible. I wish to try it but I really don't know if it's good or not. I went around doing research on stuffs.

Soon enough it was dark. I wasn't quite sure where I was anymore. I hear sounds everywhere. Small tiny insects and many more.

I kept on moving forward. Soon I reached to a house. The lights were on and I hear people inside. They seemed to be talking about something. I didn't care. I saw the same person from before. The one with tan skin and ocean blue eyes.

He saw me. I quickly hid. I wasn't sure what he'd do to me. He knows where the weapons were. He can attack me easily. Me on the other hand have no weapon. I got nothing to protect myself. I made sure he couldn't see me.

I closed my eyes hoping he didn't see me. I heard footsteps behind me. I made sure he can't see my ears.

Soon enough I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked around and saw him standing there. I got kinda freaked out and punched him before I backed away.

I saw him bend down in pain. I knew it was my que to run. But I couldn't. I felt bad for punching him. But I still can't trust him enough to help him. I just watched him.

"Ugh. Why'd you hit me?" He asked through pain. I just couldn't give him an answer. So instead I asked him a question.

"Who the heck creeps up on someone!?" I asked. Well technically I kinda yelled.

"Just who are you?" He asked me. I gulped.

-TO BE CONTINUED-