~ SANKU ? ~

FLADHBACK ENDED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!

ashi- h...he...he was killed by akash ??
Mnv- no idea !! B...but maybe !!
Unnati- s......sanku !!!
Ashi- but there is nothing after this ( little did they knew that now he wrote it from backwards )
Mnv- there is still left to things !!! Ik half of the unrevealed past !!
Unnshi- we want to know !!
Mnv-....

Flashback !!

It was 3 days later after akash was thrown out , the days went pretty simple but everyone deep down knew that he is gonna do something , something big !!

It was the day when aashina were leaving back for their college!! Satan didn't wanted them to go alone as akash will surely be there and leaving the girls alone , specially ashi with him will be dangerous!!! So they decided that tanzeel will go with them and sanket will stay back in dehradun !!!!

Some days passed decently,  tanzeel used to drop the girls and then pick them up !! In these days akash just used to glare at aashina !!!

Then for the next few days , aakash didn't came to the college!!!

Random day evening scene !!
Tk was calling sanket from a very long time but he wasn't picking it up !! He tried to call the maid ,the watchman but all in vain!!! He called aash and askedher about sanket yo which she replied that she talked with him last night and they fought over something!!! Then tk called in the office and got to know that he didn't came to the office today !!! Now everyone was scared , they felt that alash had did something!!! The next day all left for dehradun and so did unnav!!!

Dehradun scene -

ADMIN- sorry for boring chapter , twists coming soon !!!!

To be continued