Loveless Marriage

In office Cafeteria, Naina heated her home-made food in oven and Preeti bought her lunch from the canteen... they both settled on the corner table to chat taking their plates for lunch...

Preeti being a very talkative and bubbly girl introduce herself, "well, ab jab hum dost ban hi gay hai toh let me introduce you again... myself Preeti Mehta... I am basically from Jaipur... after completing my Masters in HR I joined Maheshwari Industries only two weeks back... this is my first job and I am loving it... mujhe alag alag logon se deal karna bohot pasand hai... in Delhi, I am staying alone as my parents are still staying in Jaipur... but I really missed them so much... they usually come on every weekend to spend time with me... actually my father is working in Bank and whenever they gets free they came to meet me... mere se jyaada toh unka man nahin lagta mere bina... kehte hai ghar mein koi shor machane wala jo nahin... par ek baat bataau, being single child I am little notorious but very dependable... you can count on me any time... promise kabhi regret feel nahin hoga.." she said with a genuine smile on her cute face....

Naina smiled introducing herself, "this is my second job... I also joined here recently... I brought up in this city only and completed by Bachelors... at present I am also staying alone, away from my family..." she purposely hid her marital status from her... no use of even saying to anyone... even Sameer also warned her to not to reveal to any outsider... also seeing his rude behavior again, she felt dishearten more...

They chatted whole time having their food... Preeti loved to have homemade food as missing her mother's handmade food... they shared their likes, dislikes but mostly Preeti spoke... Naina was quietly listening how her parents pamper her and fulfill her all demands... it's not about money but the love bonding they are sharing... she misses her own family who never contacted her since after her marriage with Sameer... few days back, she was almost on verge of losing her life after getting shot in her arm but no one was bothered for her... though Sameer cares for her during her recovery period but changed back to his usual rude mode the moment she gets better...

After a long time, Naina feels relax while talking with a stranger who doesn't seems like stranger for her any more... in very less time they developed a great bonding... in bits and pieces they shared their past life with each other... Preeti really admired her intelligence and soft nature... they realized that Naina is two years younger than her but seems much mature than her age...

After finishing their lunch, they both went back to their seats... getting relaxed and calm Naina starts finishing her pending work with full zeal... she just once went to his cabin to give his coffee but came out seeing him still not looking at her...

Sameer was also not even in good condition either... he was desperately waiting for her to join back office as missing her too much... though he tried best to be around her but staying at home whole time was not possible for him... after cancellation deal with Jindal's he was under tremendous pressure to get another big deal soon... he was ready to bead any losses but cannot tie up with person who hurt his lady love...

He was excited to take her with them in office but after having a hurtful argument with Karthik, he forgets to wait for Naina and left alone... but seeing her sitting in Karthik's car fumed him in anger and he again hurt her badly... even Pandit also scold him later to behave rationally and don't hurt her more... she is not aware of his relations with Karthik, and he should not drag her in this mess...

Sameer left with Pandit for a meeting to attend outside... in reality, he wants to be away from her to cool down his anger so that should not hurt her more... Naina didn't asked to accompany him any more... she prefer to stay away after his morning outburst on her...

In evening she got the call from Kamya who invite her for coffee, "hey I am nearby your office... so let's catch up in same café..."

Naina getting fully tired replied, "nahin yaar... aaj bohot kaam hai aur shayad late ho jayega office mein... I joined after long so lots of work to complete... kabhi aur milte hai..." she was actually getting tired since morning handling all pending works...