The Legend of The Slender Man

Life, it is not very long. But for all the people that go into the Slender Wood, their life is much, much  shorter. Why, you ask. well here's why. It is known that if anybody enters the Slender Wood, they would be stalked by a mysterious man. A man wearing a black or grey tie and a dark black suit. Some people say he is a alien. Why do people think this? well, all of the people who have said that they have noticed the strange man have said that he had no facial features. No mouth, no eyes, no nose and no hair. Just a man with a blank face. And as the mans home is in the Slender Wood, the public had started calling him the Slender Man.

Their is never a end to the lives that were affected by the Slender Man. Well, nobody knows about the true ending of being attacked by Slender Man. All the people who have been in contact with the creature are all known to be dead, nobody knows the cause of any of their deaths. Maybe we never will. I'm here to wright the story of Nathan and his mother and father and their time with the Slender Man.

The story started when Nathan was walking home with his friends. As they walked home, they approached the Slender Wood. His friend Louis said "Hay, Nath, I dare you to go in their for 10 minutes, all on your own." Nathan looked worried, his mother told him to never enter the Slender Wood, she told him all about The Legend Of The Slender Man. Nathan never believed it, but it did stop him from going into the woods. "Come on Nathan you pussy, man up, I double dare you, triple dare you, come on Nathan!" He didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of his friends, so he took a deep breath and entered The Slender Wood.

Nathan was in the wood for his own for nearly 10 minutes now, his heart had never pounded so hard before. His 10 minutes had finished so he headed back to his friends, but as he started walking a little child quickly hit her hand on Nathans shoulder while crying at the same time. It gave Nathan a fright, His fast beating heart started pounding even faster. "He is looking for me, he will be looking for you next, after he finds me, he will come looking for you." The girl looked so scared looking around, as if somebody was looking for her. She looked like her legs were weak, she needed to sit down. "Hey, I have some friends back at the entrance, come on, let me help you." she looked desperate, she must of  really wanted to get out of the woods. As Nathan turned from the girl, a man was just standing their looking at him, or was he? he had no eyes so he didn't know if..... "NO! It cant be, you are not real, you are just a story!" Nathan was terrified, he didn't know what to do, he was shaking, and then...... in a blink of an eye, he was gone. And so was the girl. Did Nathan just imagine all of it or was it all real?

That night, Nathan got ready for bed, he couldn't stop thinking of the image in his head of the...... he didn't even want to say his name. Then he started thinking of what the girl said, she said that he was after Nathan next, it sent a chill to Nathans spine. He started shaking. Was he coming after Nathan next? Nathan thought to himself, this is ridicules, why should he be so scared of some myth that his mum told him about.

Nathans mum came up to his room to say good night to him. "Good night darling. Hey, what's wrong, you look like you have seen a ghost?" Nathan replied to his mum. "I feel like it. Mum, you know about me not being allowed into the Slender wood or that man would get me, was that real or was it just a story?" Nathan was waiting for the answer from his mother. "I don't want to worry you before you go to sleep, we don't want you to have nightmares do we?"  Nathan knew his mum "well, he knew that she knew about something. "Tell me tomorrow, oh and just to let you know, I went into the woods today, so if the man was real then I would be in danger wouldn't I?" Nathan was really desperate for his mum to answer. She was hiding something, Nathan might be in terrible danger and she wasn't replying. "WHAT! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER GO INTO THE WOODS, SOMEBODY DANGEROUS COULD OF BEEN IN THEIR, HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME, I TOLD YOU TO NEVER EVER GO IN THEIR!" Nathan was glad to of gotten an answer from his mother but he is now even more worried about it, was the man coming for him?