Things Aren't Always What They Seem

The people of Japan stood still, their eyes glued to their TV, phone, anything that they could watch the news on. None of them could believe what they were seeing...

The League of Villains had finally unleashed their final attack on the heroes, including some of the heroes in training. Shoto Todoroki, along with the big 3 had ended up being a part of it because of their internships, and now had to help the pro heroes. After Endeavor got word from Hawks about the attack the League was planning, the pro hero had worked even harder to prepare himself for what was about to happen, but no, not even Endeavor, could've predicted the amount of chaos that would spread, and half of that chaos was responsible by a villain named Dabi

"Well, isn't this just great! Endeavor, and his beloved "son" he calls his masterpiece working side by side, trying to save the world!" yelled Dabi manically. Enji Todoroki, or otherwise known as the number one hero named Endeavor, and his son Shoto Todoroki were barely standing on their feet in front of the scarred villain. The other pro heroes had left to help defeat the other members of the League, but no one has heard from them in while. The news broadcast had their focus on them, and were desperately trying to get the audio so the citizens could know what was going on.

"DAMN YOU, DABI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM US!?" yelled the flaming hero. Even Endeavor himself had a limit to what he was able to do with his quirk.

"It's simple really. I want to kill you." Those words were the first thing the public was able to hear. Horror crept into them, knowing that the villain was probably powerful enough to be able to do it.

"Damn it... get away from him!" Dabi looked at the boy with white and red hair, who was struggling towards his father, bleeding all over the place. His eyes showed horror and fear, but also anger and determines.

Dabi quickly sent a blast of fire towards him, not enough to burn the boy, but enough to make him fall back. Shoto was trying his best to hide his feelings from the villain, but was failing miserably. He fell back onto a piece of concrete which fell from a nearby building.

"This has nothing to do with you, Shoto Todoroki. I'm giving you one chance, and one chance only. Stand back, or you're going to get hurt. My deal is with this man, who calls himself a so called hero." Dabi glares at Endeavor.

Shoto Todoroki was only a couple meters away from Dabi, who was walking towards his father who was on the ground, shaking from overusing his quirk, and being badly beaten up. He felt so useless, but he got up, limping towards his father. His whole body hurt, he was burnt, stabbed, beaten, and he was bleeding everywhere, but yet he still was determined to get to Endeavor.

Back at the dorms, Shoto Todoroki's classmates were restless. All of them were gathered in the common room by the TV. Now that they've gotten audio of the whole thing, it made them feel a little better, that they could support their classmate from their school. But, everyone was on edge, worried sick for him, the big 3 and the other pro heroes. If the number 1 hero couldn't stop them, then who could?

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF ICYHOT DIES I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" Bakugo walked to the kitchen, and leaned on the counter top. His whole face was covered in sweat.

"Bakugo please, that doesn't make even any sense! And I'm sure t'that they're going to b-be fine-" Iida followed the blond boy with piercing red eyes.

"No he won't. Not Endeavor, Todoroki, none of the big three, and NO HEROES WILL BE OKAY, ALRIGHT?! THE LEAGUE IS TOO FUCKING STRONG, AND THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BE KILLED! WE SHOULD'VE GONE AND HELPED THE PROS THE MOMENT THEY STARTED ATTACKING!" Everyone looked at Bakugo. It was unusual for him to be worried for anyone, or show any signs of emotion other than anger, but they all figured that he really did care. Then suddenly, a loud crashing noise came from the TV. Iida and Bakugo quickly rushed back to the TV where they gasped in horror.