하나 ¹

𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖚𝖕 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

(Please play the song with this chapter)

🖇˚ |
-

Isabella swan had been a surprise a stressful, ungrateful, self destructive, and annoying one but a surprise nonetheless.

─── ───

Alice Cullen was classified in her coven as their everlasting ball of sunshine, A beautiful vampire who usually had a very easy and persuasive way with her words and that beautiful smile of hers was so convincing, she strived everyday to include everyone in her life and make the people around her happy no matter what.

And majority of the time it worked, her efforts of making people feel welcomed and safe, it was one of her best accomplishments.

But at the moment the ability was failing her, at this very moment her persuasiveness was failing miserably and it had done everything but ease her mates nerves after the vision she'd had and when her mates the most collected of the family were nervous or anxious it put the entire coven on edge.

Only half an hour ago did the pixie-like vampire tell her coven and mates about the newest arrival to forks an older teenage girl by the name of Isabella Marie Swan.

The same name the forest had been silently chanting to Everest over the last month, warning her.

"It could be good for us...she's new we need new, and we don't know exactly what she's here for"

But Everest her lovely mate and wife was having none of it, with her connection to nature the dryad had been informed by the trees that trouble was coming, and each day the whispers became screeching and with Alice's recent premonition it was because the girl was here.

Ever couldn't decipher whether her arrival was for good or not but she didn't want to take any chances and with her having rarely used all of her abilities recently she was a little off her game.

So to take everyone's mind off of the new information for the moment Alice had immediately taken action and took her mates out to get some fresh air, jasper needed to hunt before school tomorrow and Ever needed to feed which she hated doing around the family because she knew it made them uncomfortable.

She was thankful for Carlisle though for being thoughtful and putting the human blood in the cute thermos cup that Rosie bought for her during her and Emmett's yearly trip to Paris.

As the throuple sat peacefully in the forest Alice tried to help her husband by coaxing jasper into only hunting the predators today, a way to give him a challenge.

"My love you have to relax, focus only on the fox and not what's in flowers' hands" Alice chastised her voice remaining sweet and encouraging as she sat on the bright green grass with Everest in her lap sipping on the thick liquid a small grin pulling at her lips as she paid no attention to what her mates were talking about her mind set on creating different flowery vines that circled the surrounding area of where they sat almost protectively.

Like a cute little barricade to keep them safe.

Alice could tell jasper was still nervous he'd somehow mess up so she tapped Everest hoping she'd say something to put their mates mind at ease.

"There's a doe up ahead in the little clearing of trees she's with her young and the fox is near sweetheart protect her? Or let her be attacked your choice" Ever inputs trailing a finger along one of the many red carnations she'd grown in a her heap of plants.

Jasper rolls his amber eyes a small endearing smile on his lips at his wife's teasing before he's bolting down the riverbank swiftly avoiding the main areas where he knew the animals would sense or hear him.

Everest watched with keen eyes as her mate moved swiftly through the trees she held her breath tensing slightly when Alice squeezed at her thigh in anticipation.

"He's gonna do it the deer is aware of the threat now and the fox is in open range he'll have a clear strike" Ever looked over her shoulder placing a kiss against Alice's cheek.

"You're getting better at instructing him a lot more progress than when Edward and Emmett tried and sensing exactly where the animals are, amazing my flower" Alice complimented leaning in to nuzzle her nose against The hybrids neck.

"My beautiful flower" she smiles pulling her in by the chin so she could kiss her beautiful girl.

But they're knocked out of their romantic moment quickly, necks snapping toward the direction of where the loud screech had come. Jasper's meal seemed rather noisy.

Minutes later said man is standing in front of them small bits of his skin being hit by the sun shimmering along with the dark red of the blood from his hunt which he lets trickle messily down his chin and onto his white shirt, the imagery reminded Everest of some sort of Beastly god kneeling over them.

Her mate was absolutely Devine in his natural state and it made her insides twist.

"Very messy sweetheart" Alice giggled pulling out a handkerchief to clean the young vampires neck and around his mouth a endearing smile plastered on her face

Everest watched them fondly quietly unraveling the greenery that shielded she and Alice.

Jaspers golden eyes snapped to her and the way the vines retracted and disappeared into the earth as if they were truly alive, amazed by his wife's many abilities even after their many decades spent together.

The couple found themselves later in their bedroom Everest propped quietly in jaspers lap brushing his golden locks while Alice braided pretty braids into her hair.

Something she did every weekend before they had to go back to school on Monday's it helped tire the hybrid girl out relaxing her mind so her dryad side could rejuvenate after long hours of going back and forth with her vampire side.

Moments like these truly made her feel human even if she was never one to begin with.

She thought back to the early morning, how tomorrow would be a big day for their family, their lives were about to change drastically.

All due to Isabella Swan.

° °

Short but a little inside look into the family and the three mates relationship. First chapter and I created this book two years ago...that's insane lmao.