Part 17 - Where Is She

Foxy P.O.V

I was asleep when the alarm went off, I got up and ran to the mech then signalled the other mechs to activate and form up behind me. Once we were outside Connor was there aiming his rifle down at the entrance and he says "There's a horde of people outside, the gate and they don't want to leave, so what I think we should do is get the mechs positioned at the gate to keep people at bay and slowly we get them to leave". I start walking the mechs down and let Sarge take over then I walk down and engage combat mode, then say "Wow you all really want to try to make my life hell don't you well give it a few minutes Wolf Commando squad should be here soon".

The horde of people looks at each other than, charge towards me I then activate the turrets and say "Last chance to leave, plus you think it's just me because, as we speak mechs are gathering around us all ready to die to protect me". the horde then stops they try to spot the mechs but they all have stealth units attached and then Rebbeca comes through and shouts at me "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOUVE DONE WE WILL FREE TOY FREDDY AND WE WILL KILL YOU!", I then simply reply with "Are you done?". Rebbeca then screams and runs at me then came the warning shots around her and I say "I'll say this one more time everyone leaves my property or get killed, that simple".

 But after the first warning shot, a lot of the horde already started running, but some are still standing with Rebbeca then I give the signal for Connor and Sarge to come down then stand behind me. Once they are there I say to the horde "Last chance before we have to resort to violence", then Rebbeca walked up and said, "I will never leave". I sigh and say "Fine but it's your funeral, you did this to yourself". I walk up to her and grab then throw her as I push my way through the remnants of the horde to pick up Rebbeca, then I say "Never come back here though I'm not letting you leave unscaved", I extend a blade then stab her in the leg and say "Run while you still can".

Rebbeca gets slowly carried away by the horde then, once they're gone I go back inside and leave my armour, but there is a problem everyone is up and wondering what is going on. Once everyone sees me and Connor they rush over to us and ask what happened, Connor answered with "A horde of people were at the front gate and Foxy led a charge that made them leave". Connor did lie about me leading a charge but after Connor finished speaking Mangle, wrapped her arms around me so I decided to hug her back.

Once we break the hug Connor says "alright everyone to bed it's late at night", everyone made their way back to the rooms and fell asleep with Mangle on top of me. Once I wake up in the morning Mangle isn't there so I get up and start to look around the house to look for Mangle, but she was nowhere so I call her phone but no one picks up so I call again and the same thing she doesn't pick up but I hear her phone so I go to where it's coming from, and it is on the floor next to a broken window. I run to Connor's room and wake him up and ask if he knows where Mangle is but he shakes his head and asks "Foxy is Mangle not here?", I answer with "No I don't know where she is she has gone missing".

Mangle P.O.V

I wake up in a dark room strapped to a chair and I try to remove the binds but they are tight on, then the lights turn on and I see a group of people in masked but it is very obvious that they are all bears, that is when it clicked this is where Toy Freddy's gang was. One of them asks "Do you know where you are" I stay silent but he then grabs the chair and pulls it near a window and says "You better answer us or you will have I very quick death", I then say "Do it then I bet you won't right now as we speak the Australian military is on their way to save me, they know where I am due to a tracker implant". he pulls me inside and says "how long will it be?" I then lie and say "In a couple of hours so I would run if I was you".

Then they say "You think we are dumb because we know the mili-" one of them are cut off as a helicopter shoots out the window and masked men come in and capture the bears. I was cut free and I say to the bears "Wow Toy Freddy really isn't good at planning", Then I go through the window and jump to the helicopter where I radio Foxy then say "Foxy this is Mangle I'm on my way home I was kidnapped what should we do with the kidnappers" Foxy then says immediately "Bring them to Libertallia we will hang them up".

I reply with "Yes sir", then I give the command for the squadron to pick the bears and take them to Libertallia. Once we are home I go to Foxy and we both hold each other closely, as we take the bears to the hang-up jail. Once we hang them up I get my stuff ready for school, and I and Foxy both head to school, with our things but this time I brought a gun so I can defend myself from attacks. Once we are at school I make sure my gun is loaded and Foxy catches a glimpse of it and says "that's a Beretta 92", I nod and say this is to protect myself from attackers."

Foxy then says and gives "Here is some hollow-point ammo then", I load the gun, exit the car, grab my stuff, and go into school with Foxy. Once inside I put all my stuff in my locker except my gun because if someone tried to hurt me I would hurt them more.