Part 1

Marvin the Martian was there, standing over Road Runner, with an evil smirk. 

The viewer of this television episode could tell by the look in Marvin the Martian's eyes- however, he did not have a mouth, in complete contrast to the Road Runner's beak, displaying a an emotion best described as less-than-pleased.

As it was the Martian's comfort place, they were both on the moon. The Road Runner, however, wanted to visit an old friend, and decided to run off a ramp at just the right angle to get into space, measuring the time of day for him to do such so he lands right where he needs to be on the moon. However, as time passed, Marvin had changed...

Now, the Road Runner was stuck in a net, hardly able to move, or even run. His breathing was calm, as knew he lay defeated.

"You've made me terribly, terribly angry." Marvin squinted at the puny bird. 

"Getting in the way of my plans to destroy the Earth was completely unnecessary! Do you have any manners?"

"Oh, you poor thing, you..."  Marvin shook his head disdainfully, sighing. "I'm solving your dreaded coyote problem once and for all, aren't you happy?"

Road Runner couldn't reply to what he said, but his expression, like Marvin's, said it all. He'd miss that Coyote if he was gone, and he realized now, he needed to do something. It was now or never. His eyes were wide, as he looked around for what to do next.

All he could see was a large machine, a fair distance away. This, as boasted by Marvin, was what he planned to destroy the Earth with. He couldn't help but think about how much Marvin had changed from when they first met, tears nearly gathering in his eyes. Yet, he knew even then, he needed to stay calm.

Marvin continued, pacing back and forth, "All I need to do now is correctly operate my ACME death laser, and Earth is as good as gone!" He laughed in a jolly manner.

Immediately, Road Runner recognized that brand name, 'ACME.' He knew better than anyone how flimy such machinery could be, and looked around further.

"Beep-Beep!"

"What?"

Road Runner stuck his tongue out, taunting Marvin. This infuriated him, causing him to storm up to Road Runner and pull one of his many Disintegration Laser-Beam Guns, shouting "I'll disintegrate you!"

"Beep!"

Despite not understanding what the Road Runner meant, he had enough. He'd take a step back, brace himself, and...

[ Bwing! ]

As the gunshot, Marvin quickly realized that instead of disintegrating the Road Runner as he planned, it instead shot and disintegrated the net he was captured by! He dropped to the ground confidently, landing steadily on both his feet. In a fit of frustration, Marvin threw his gun to the ground, disappointed his plan didn't work. He'd stop for a moment, and look back at his weapon with the realization that he could still use it to stop Road Runner, but this hesitation was plenty enough time for the Road Runner to speed up to the ACME machine, take out the dynamite which fuelled it, and run back to Marvin.

"Beep-Beep!"

Marvin spun his head around, only to be met with a gust of smoke, caused by the Road Runner's speedy getaway. As Marvin was stuck coughing and wheezing, he looked toward where the Road Runner left him- in the dust.

He noticed it then, a sizzling stick of dynamite, one he'd worked on and perfected for decades... only for it to be used against him. His eyes were wide, but it was far too late. The Road Runner had already won.

[BANG!]